Match Thread Coventry City - Leeds United Match Thread - Saturday 6th Apr (2 Viewers)

Essexrobbie

If.... we make the playoffs, Id rather play Incester or Ipswich all day long. Im sure Leeds will make it up and sneak in by the end. I hope so as I wouldn't want them in the championship if we're still there. West Brom look catchable now, more so than Norwich.

Martin180

Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

ProfessorbyGrace

I’m looking at that table, and thinking that our best chance is a West Brom collapse, as Norwich are hitting a rich vein of form.

Middlesborough are bearing down on us in 8th, so we really have to go and do this every game now if that hope is to be realised.

Great win, incidentally, nice to stick one to Leeds any day of the week. Simms and Haji, what a strike force. ⚽️ PUSB

Tommo1993

Who is it on here who’s constantly defending refs? I need to know their thoughts on today.

Gint11

3 points I didn’t predict. Delighted to be wrong!

This will sound mental and I want playoffs but if we miss out I’ll still be really pleased in a way. The progress this club is making is phenomenal. Brilliant games, high attendances, good signings, money in the bank, home fans behind both goals, no longer begging away fans to come in numbers, entertaining football..

We are just missing one thing….PREMIER LEAGUE

Users who are viewing this thread