Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (7 Viewers)

Evo1883

Was looking at minutes played by players in the PL and IIRC if you put our squad in there they’d take 7 out of the top 10 places. You can’t compare this point in a Champ season with the same in the PL.
You can't because they play less league games , but you can add in chanpions league games for man utd .

The argument is that these games are played at a higher standard and intensity
. To which I've been told is wrong 🤔

rexo87

Sure it is , that's why you stopped at that and never continued to explain why ..

Have you seen Uniteds side compared to Sheffield Uniteds? It’s absolutely light years ahead of them.

It’s the equivalent of us playing against Rotherham. Even with our tiredness we’d have battered Rotherham tonight. Hull are a very good side full of expensive (loan) players. If United had played someone of a similar level to them, Spurs for example, they’d have found it much more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

Was looking at minutes played by players in the PL and IIRC if you put our squad in there they’d take 7 out of the top 10 places. You can’t compare this point in a Champ season with the same in the PL.

Soz Carol

shmmeee

You can't because they play less league games , but you can add in chanpions league games for man utd .

The argument is that these games are played at a higher standard and intensity
. To which I've been told is wrong 🤔

This was all competitions. Basically Peps a whiny bitch who wouldn’t last five minutes at this level.

Evo1883

Have you seen Uniteds side compared to Sheffield Uniteds? It’s absolutely light years ahead of them.

It’s the equivalent of us playing against Rotherham. Even with our tiredness we’d have battered Rotherham tonight. Hull are a very good side full of expensive (loan) players. If United had played someone of a similar level to them, Spurs for example, they’d have found it much more difficult.

So you think that man utd v sheffield united in the premier league is played at less intensity than coventry city v Hull in the championship ?

And I'm talking shite ?

shmmeee

We’ve had infinitely more time on the ball against PL sides than the average champ side. I’d wager it’s a more physically demanding league played at a higher intensity.

Evo1883

This was all competitions. Basically Peps a whiny bitch who wouldn’t last five minutes at this level.
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

rexo87

So you think that man utd v sheffield united in the premier league is played at less intensity than coventry city v Hull in the championship ?

And I'm talking shite ?

No, but the difference in quality between United and SU is far different to the difference in quality between us and Hull, hence why we lost and United won their game. I don’t get what you’re trying to say?

Evo1883

No, but the difference in quality between United and SU is far different to the difference in quality between us and Hull, hence why we lost and United won their game. I don’t get what you’re trying to say?

That man United have had to put more in tonight to win a game of football in the world's best league, than we have to lose at home in the championship

rexo87

That man United have had to put more in tonight to win a game of football in the world's best league, than we have to lose at home in the championship

Not at all. They’re playing against championship level players as a multi billion pound premier league squad. As I said it’s the equivalent of us playing Rotherham tonight

Evo1883

Not at all. They’re playing against championship level players as a multi billion pound premier league squad. As I said it’s the equivalent of us playing Rotherham tonight

Lol

Evo1883

No. Just Man Utd games. There’s no talking to you tonight. As I say Robins has lost it and the players can’t be arsed.
You've literally just said the championship is more physical and intense than the Premier league .. and yet Luton Burnley and Sheffield united ( 2 of which wanked over this league ) are beaten every week

rexo87

You've literally just said the championship is more physical and intense than the Premier league .. and yet Luton Burnley and Sheffield united ( 2 of which wanked over this league ) are beaten every week

Well obviously, because they’re playing against better footballers every week!

Evo1883

Well obviously, because they’re playing against better footballers every week!

At a higher level , and intensity to which those teams play at every single game , even against these teams

shmmeee

Because football isn’t a game of just physical intensity. You have to be able to kick a football as well. Good players use the ball better, chase less, etc etc.

I mean you saw us vs Wolves and Man Utd and we had significantly more time on the ball. Because top players don’t just harry and chase, the have better positioning and pass the ball better.

Evo1883

Because football isn’t a game of just physical intensity. You have to be able to kick a football as well. Good players use the ball better, chase less, etc etc.

I mean you saw us vs Wolves and Man Utd and we had significantly more time on the ball. Because top players don’t just harry and chase, the have better positioning and pass the ball better.
Bruno fernandes covers on average 11km a game in the Premier league ..the premier league is fast paced and high intensity , makes the championship look snail pace

shmmeee

Bruno fernandes covers on average 11km a game in the Premier league ..the premier league is fast paced and high intensity , makes the championship look snail pace

Guess the players are all lazy cunts and robins is a liar then. Got em. Good work Detective Evo.

Otis

Exactly. For example, Sakamoto in the lead up to his injury, played more less 90m every game when we switched to 4-2-3-1. His performances started to tail off in the 2-3 games prior to his injury.
We were not quite the same side after his injury either, because we had no replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread