Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (11 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Thomas and Kitching would be better if someone wasn't coaching them to piss around with it.

They are decent on the ball but they've made so many mistakes by overly playing it. Someone needs to allow them to go long every now and then.

David O'Day

Moving away from people attention seeking

Yeah, i'll admit it now we do need a new number a keeper. We have 2 passable back up keepers.

MvE an be a very good RB but attacking wise he needs a winger like Saka to work off.

Thomas and Kitching are not the finished articles and no should expect them to be

Dasilva once at LB was actually really good

Eccles isn't a winger

Sheaf is great but was fucked by the middle of the 2nd half

Kelly wasn't that bad but looked rusty as you'd expect

Palmer was even thgh i like him shocking apart from the free kick

Wright and Simms were good

Maybe it's about depth in the summer so we don't have to play an XI like the one we started with

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah, i'll admit it now we do need a new number a keeper. We have 2 passable back up keepers.

MvE an be a very good RB but attacking wise he needs a winger like Saka to work off.

Thomas and Kitching are not the finished articles and no should expect them to be

Eccles isn't a winger

Maybe it's about depth in the summer so we don't have to play an XI like the one we started with
That last bit is basically correct but our defence was close to full strength and it gave another 3 terrible goals away.

Matt smith

Eccles isn't a winger

I’m really hoping da Silva plays like he did tonight consistently

djr8369

They were pretty unimpressive to me given the spending, we’ve scored two for them. Hopefully don’t make the playoffs and fall in trouble next season.
Agreed. Playing against a make shift side containing exhausted players and they didn’t create much or dominate possession. Considering their league position and spending that should have been a walk in the park for them.

Maybe that says more about us than them and our league position is lower than it might be after a slow start and recent wobbles.

Also, I the manager but Carvalho is a colossal c**t.

David O'Day

Agreed. Playing against a make shift side containing exhausted players and they didn’t create much or dominate possession. Considering their league position and spending that should have been a walk in the park for them.

Maybe that says more about us than them and our league position is lower than it might be after a slow start and recent wobbles.

If they some how make the play offs they are getting spanked.

Then what for them?

Sky Blue Harry H

Just realised Torp was missing. Have they said why? Apologies but haven't seen elsewhere.

Brighton Sky Blue

Unwarranted too from Carvalho. Also Tyler Morton’s horrific foul he should have seen red for, another Liverpool loanee.

Milne Out

Be a brave journalist who refers to that game as a “5 goal thriller”

watching it you wouldn’t have thought there was anything at stake for either side
Could easily have been a 0-0
Shocking game
Don’t think either side deserved it

Marty

Barnsley boys have to go imo, cost us far too many goals.

hamertime

That’s gutless tonight. Everyone all feeling sorry for themselves after the big injustice. Most angry I’ve ever been as a city fan, Collins should never play for us again after that. Do a few more YouTube videos for the fans and gloss over it.

djr8369

A lot of criticism due to mistakes but there’s one major, reoccurring mistake we need to cut out and that is the fans writing players off after a few errors.

You would think some had never seen a season of football before or any other team play. Players make mistakes in every game, at every level. Sometimes they lead to goals and these are the ones that stand out. One or two mistakes don’t define a player. I’ve heard and seen some stupidly dumb and rash takes this evening.

Remember when people moaned that we spent money on Gyokereres? Remember his first season where half the fan base wanted rid of Sheaf because he gave the ball away in positions we conceded from? Hell remember a FEW MONTHS ago when Haji and Simms were donkeys we needed to get rid of? Tonight they were the two players clapped on at half time, who Robins made a mistake not starting despite having played 120 mins on Sunday! I’m still tired from fucking Sunday and I wasn’t on the pitch.

Think more and speak less.

hamertime

Not sure if a joke, but they played bottom of the premier league, not a team currently above them in the league
They played the whole team, didn’t rest anyone as the players probably requested to play. Collins is a fucking joke. Wilson would never do that, his stats last season were a joke
And he was thrown under a bus for a shit keeper.

David O'Day

They played the whole team, didn’t rest anyone as the players probably requested to play. Collins is a fucking joke. Wilson would never do that, his stats last season were a joke
And he was thrown under a bus for a shit keeper.
Rashford didn't start and they had to bring on u18 players they have so many injuries

Users who are viewing this thread