Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

The Barnsley lads are just far too poor on the ball. Slow to release it. Shit underhit passes far too often. Too lackadaisical all round. Hope it can be fixed but it’s been a season and no improvement. Their whole attitude bothers me TBH. Just don’t seem arsed.
Thomas reminds me of a Labrador puppy. Sometimes he wants to chase every ball, sometimes he'll break your best vase. Hopefully this time on the pitch leads to a smoothing out of the rough edges and an increased maturity will see him acting as a guide dog for the blind!

steve101

Kelly is a coward he shirks responsibility every time. Will play a square or backwards pass when options are on plays it to marked players rather than try it himself
You clearly don't understand football. He is there to win the ball and play it simple. To call him a coward behind your screen is cowardly act in itself. Do you remember how he sustained a long term knee injury from throwing himself at the ball and colliding with the post.

Matt smith

You clearly don't understand football. He is there to win the ball and play it simple. To call him a coward behind your screen is cowardly act in itself. Do you remember how he sustained a long term knee injury from throwing himself at the ball and colliding with the post.
Kelly’s been great for us he’s not good anymore no real need for original poster to slaughter him

he’s going

TomRad85

I can get on the we need a new number 1 train now tbh, an actual new one not Ben fucking Wilson, he can get in the bin.
The days of Godden, Allen and Kelly are at an end. I thank them but thank God!
Palmer... he's nice on the eye but he's beyond frustrating, he can go too.
Lati is just a bit rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

xcraigx

37 conceeded in 24 games so far in 2024 I think. Not great to be fair and a fair few of them have been incredibly soft to give away.

Evo1883

Think Hull deserved their 3 points , they've come here to try and win a game of football whilst we've got it wrong again for 45 ..

skyblu3sk

I can get on the we need a new number 1 train now tbh, an actual new one not Ben fucking Wilson, he can get in the bin.
The days of Godden, Allen and Kelly are at an end. I thank them but thank God!
Palmer... he's nice on the eye but he's beyond frustrating, he can go too.
Lati is just a bit rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Other than being harsh on Palmer tonight I agree with the rest. We need to decide what we want Lati to do though rather than play him in a different position each game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think Hull deserved their 3 points , they've come here to try and win a game of football whilst we've got it wrong again for 45 ..
They were pretty unimpressive to me given the spending, we’ve scored two for them. Hopefully don’t make the playoffs and fall in trouble next season.

clint van damme

We've been poor defensively for weeks.
Need a new keeper (essential), and Fadz type leader CB with a bit of pace

shmmeee

Allen and Godden look washed, just couldn’t compete physically. Kelly is fine if you just want someone to sit in front of the defence and maintain possession.

Allen is as much a CM as I am a top 0.1% OF model, but he added energy and movement that I thought we were lacking. There was a huge hold in the middle for too long before he came on.

Aside from his goal i thought Palmer was poor, the 4411 didn’t suit him Eccles or Dasilva.

Hincha

Don't think Robins got it wrong at all. The plan was always to stay in the game until we could get our best players on who didn't have 90 in them. Nearly worked.

Problem is we don't have a squad to fall back on to make that many changes and be a competitive team - especially with passengers like Kelly & Godden.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't think Robins got it wrong at all. The plan was always to stay in the game until we could get our best players on who didn't have 90 in them. Nearly worked.

Problem is we don't have a squad to fall back on to make that many changes and be a competitive team - especially with passengers like Kelly & Godden.
This is fair. And but for the defence doing the indefensible he’d have got a result

Users who are viewing this thread