Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (15 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

We can still do it.

Sure, it is a big ask, but if we win our two games in hand realistically we are right back in it. All we need is either West Brom or Norwich to fuck up in one of their two last games and we can overtake them if we do our business in the last two following that. Yes, that probably means the full four wins, but if we were to get them I can see us sneaking in. Goal difference potentially could even come into it.

People throwing this game are mad in my opinion. I guess it is just the hangover from Sunday, but surely the best way to put that behind us is to go charging at the playoffs. I want to see us take that anger out on Hull tonight and bring in the three points.
Goal difference would be better than Norwich’s in this scenario too. If we can beat both Hull and Ipswich who will be super hungry for the points as well, we’ll deserve it.

covcity4life

Goal difference would be better than Norwich’s in this scenario too. If we can beat both Hull and Ipswich who will be super hungry for the points as well, we’ll deserve it.
Ya we need to win all and Norwich drop 3pts

For west brom we need to win all and west brom need to drop pts in both games

shepardo01

I'm just not ready for tonight.... Still hurting after getting home and seeing the VAR decision and the subsequent fallout.

The pessimist in me is just thinking we'll roll over due to giving it everything on Sunday.

It will be some job by MR and the players if we get three points tonight.

Flying Fokker

Had another glance at the league table and I think there's going to be a few twists and turns before the end of the season. Win tonight and we give ourselves a fighting chance at an exciting finale. West Brom play a Wednesday team at the weekend who know a loss could leave them 2 points adrift in the drop zone going into the final day. Birmingham could go into their final match with Norwich needing a win for survival. Who knows, even 3 wins and a draw could end up being enough.
3 wins if all goes to plan! I’m assuming WBA and Norwich don’t pick up a point in the next 2 games. 😀🙂😀

Nick

Administrator
I really hope that rumoured lineup isn't true.

I said previously that the season was done, if Robins was thinking the same I'd at least want him to give some minutes to younger players and develop them.

Johhny Blue

It’s a must-win game and our season really hangs on winning tonight. However, after such an emotionally draining game on Sunday, you’d think Hull have the advantage.

Personally, I’m predicting a draw which does nothing for either side.
Penalties?

mark82

I really hope that rumoured lineup isn't true.

I said previously that the season was done, if Robins was thinking the same I'd at least want him to give some minutes to younger players and develop them.
Surely that's a wind up. I know they'll be tired but can't see us going that weak with the season on the line.

Johhny Blue

Have to leave this one up to the management team to decide who physically and mentally are in a position to be starting tonight

Going to be hard to get them up for this after the weekend, just hope people don't get on their backs if we're not 3-0 up in 30 minutes
We know what happens to 3-0 leads

ptr

defend 1st half, get Wright, MVE, Simms and O’Hare on second half. Tavares/Torp if available.

If that is the team, in Robins we trust.

Users who are viewing this thread