Video Coventry City hit THREE past Sunderland at the Stadium of Light 🤫 | GoalCam 🎥 (1 Viewer)

Bad Boy

I don't recall ever seeing such a level of dejection at a game watching their keeper and defenders after Tats' goal. Their body language suggested to me that they simply didn't want to be there.

wingy

I don't recall ever seeing such a level of dejection at a game watching their keeper and defenders after Tats' goal. Their body language suggested to me that they simply didn't want to be there.
Onien taking an absolute age to get to his feet.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

The way the crowd reacted to them doesn't help, their support is brilliant in numbers but terrible in support

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

Great finish from O’Hare. I don’t think he’s influencing games (yet) like he used to but he has found his shooting boots.

Greggs

That's me emotionally attached again, for fuck sake. None of this lot best not leave or get injured, I can't deal with it. Great episode. Up the Town.

Users who are viewing this thread