Coventry City FC YouTube Videos (1 Viewer)

SavageCovCity

Just been watching the Coventry City Videos on the match highlights and there's one called "the run that deserved a goal" (the Carlisle game) the views were around 1,500 views, but now its shot upto over 10,000 views and rising, hopefully this might add to the exposure about our club with the whole SISU OUT campaign, hopefully whoever uploaded it can alter the name to " the run that deserved a goal, SISU OUT" or is it uploaded by the official source? The club? just a thought.

SuperCov

If these are direct from the club, then it's nice to see CCFC giving away normally paid videos for 'free'. They'll be on a package which gets them money for views and advertising. Kinda screws up peoples NOPM campaign.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

ajsccfc

If they're uploading all these sweet extended highlight videos and so on for free, what is it that you actually get if you pay for the service?

SuperCov

If they're uploading all these sweet extended highlight videos and so on for free, what is it that you actually get if you pay for the service?

Think it'd just be the CWR commentary for ppl outside the area. Others have said you can sign up to any clubs player though. :confused::)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

ajsccfc

It was like when they did the kick for cash last season and if you score from a certain distance you got 'gold membership'. What the hell is gold membership?

ajsccfc

Anything that's longer than the rush job we get on the Football League show is alright by me to be honest.

ExmouthNeil

Good highlights on the skysports website are up on Mondays after the game....

And a very strange thing has been happening with the live commentary on the BBC CWR website...... It's been broadcasting the game commentary(shouldn't really have said as I'm sure it'll stop now). I listened to the whole match via their website on Saturday and I live in Devon!!!

But don't tell anyone....;););)

Cheers, Neil. PUSB's

ajsccfc

no mate i mean its its 2 mins of a 10 min video, only goes up to our first goal

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, with you now, it's like the Sun where you get the first paragraph and then GIVE US MONEY PLEASE.

The regular highlights one suits me in that case.

covcity4life

yeh.i do like extended packages in past but cba to pay

we should chip in for one membership lol, im happy to paypal someone 1 pound a month lol

we need 4 others !

Users who are viewing this thread