Coventry City Fc Crest Redesign (University Project) Part 3 (1 Viewer)

Skevin

Helllo coventry city fc fans,

After getting feedback from the first three designs of the crest.
I made a few changes.
I have uploaded this version:

number-3.jpg

I need to hear from you the fans about what you think of the suggested redesign.

Thank you

Youre feedback is appreciated and useful in creating these designs.

Regards

Kev Kev

stupot07

I like it. Traditional but with a modern twist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

"an elephant never forgets*"

* unless its when the club will announce the location of the new stadium

JohnWH

The design certainly doesn't stray too far from the current crest.
For my own comfort, I'd like to see the whole design put within a shield and dropping the sky blue banner parts that seem to widen the bottom half too much. Better balance, perhaps? I dunno...

robbiethemole

The only issue i have with it is.............................it says Coventry City, which is obviously not right. You may contravene the Trade Description Act.:sarcasm:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I still want to know if the elephant is a qualified First-Aider. :thinking about:

davebart

I can see it as a logo on a letterhead but how would it be applied to a shirt? I agree the banner makes it too wide at the bottom.

For me the typeface is wrong. A serif style makes it look more traditional but I'm not convinced it's the right one. Personally I would go for a non serif style to make it look more modern.

However - the whole design is a mixture of ideas. The green splash at the bottom represents the pitch but the elephant is highly detailed and the birds are in-between. I feel it would be more successful if the elements tended toward a unified concept.

slyblue57

Like it best of the three so far. Definitely a more modern feel about it.
The blue banner /scroll does elongate it a little but needs to be there.

Chez78

Definitely the best one so far, someone has suggested the trunk up as it means good luck which I think is a good idea (we need all the luck we can get) and agree it's to wide at the bottom and type face good be better. Best so far though

shmmeee

Firstly: You're a fricken Uni student, you should know they difference between your and you're.

Secondly: I like it more than the last one. Don't like the typeface or font size for "Football Club" should be bigger, it seems to drown a bit in the space. Also the green grass bit doesn't work with other side of the banner IMO. It looks out of place, rather than on the original where it looks like the ball is on grass. The scale of it seems off as well, it's not lined up to where the edge of the badge would be if it had one (if you see what I mean) so it looks off. I'd remove it all together to be honest. And I think the edges of the banner are too soft as well.

Still, overall I like it as a modern twist on the badge.

Users who are viewing this thread