Match Thread Coventry City - Crawley Town Match Thread - Saturday 25th Nov (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just read Tim Fisher notes in the program today. He says that they are currently working on a new Supporters Committee, to replace the Supporters
Consultative group !
He says hope to announce details shortly.
Yeah Tim Fisher you keep talking !
It's good to talk.

lifeskyblue

Both Jodi and Kelly at ground. Both with casts. Kelly walking not too bad but Jodi v poor...really struggling...says he out for 9months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I still dont rate McNulty he is about effective as Beavon who gets shit loads of stick on here until he starts scoring he is a miss im my books..
I think we have to play Duck in his favourite position because out wide he is wasted

Great_Expectations

Could be worse. That’s definitely a 3-5-2 with Beavon playing 10.

Beavon can’t score for toffee, but he can create, so let’s hope he steps up. In theory 10 could suit him, especially with the movement of McNulty and Duck ahead of him.

Shipley in the middle also means we have someone who can pick a pass.

Fair play to MR he hasn’t just stuck to the formation and bought Vincenti in.

Feeing quite positive or is it the ale?!

Otis

Could be worse. That’s definitely a 3-5-2 with Beavon playing 10.

Beavon can’t score for toffee, but he can create, so let’s hope he steps up. In theory 10 could suit him, especially with the movement of McNulty and Duck ahead of him.

Shipley in the middle also means we have someone who can pick a pass.

Fair play to MR he hasn’t just stuck to the formation and bought Vincenti in.

Feeing quite positive or is it the ale?!
Positive! !!

Otis

Bloody sat in my seat. Can count the number of people here on one hand and that's just with Coventry fingers.

Johnnythespider

Lots have been calling for a change in formation, let's see how it goes. It could suit us, we might be looking at the league table in a few weeks with city top thinking Jones getting injured was a blessing. 3-1 win today.

lifeskyblue

At least robbins has changed things. Think both grimmer and Haynes further up pitch will play to their strengths. Personally would have biamou today but hopefully either beavon or mcnulty will come up with the goods. Playing behind duck might just suit beavon.

Nick

Administrator
At least robbins has changed things. Think both grimmer and Haynes further up pitch will play to their strengths. Personally would have biamou today but hopefully either beavon or mcnulty will come up with the goods. Playing behind duck might just suit beavon.

you would think if Grimmer / Haynes are pushing on to whip crosses in it would suit Biamou.

steve82

Wing backs seems sensible thing to go towards, may actually make us more attacking. Pleased Tom Davies retains his spot.

Nick

Administrator
Yup. Out if the driftwood and into the tumbleweed.

Without me our house is lifeless.

That's what you think, she text me saying party at 3 bring the weed, vodka and Vengaboys live tour DVD.

Your living room when you go out:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread