Match Thread Coventry City - Carlisle United Match Thread - Tuesday 12th Sep (2 Viewers)

Esoterica

So this iFollow thing, its supposed to be for foreign fans yeah? I have no qualms about doing some shady shit to watch here in the UK and yeah a fiver a months good value but my worry is they shut down whatever it is you do to mirror your ip address. Is that a possiblity? Id be miffed if I payed out and coudnt watch
It's not a fiver a month, it's a fiver a match. It's 110 for the season so no way they're doing months for a fiver.

Sky Blue Pete

Free header for them over the bar. Vincente clears one in their box and flicks one on in his own box.

Quite like him though

Sky Blue Harry H

Have to say, though, we must have half a chance in this division. Especially like the fact that we are not full of loanees who could have disappeared at Christmas and disrupted the team.

The Reverend Skyblue

Not just cov fans though. Coventry people in general. New pub opens "SHIT". New restaurant opens "SHIT".
That does happen in a lot of British towns, anything that opens and it's shit without anyone calling it shit actually going there.
Grew up in and around Banbury and everything that happened was shit before any fucker even going there

oucho

Is it all over?

Users who are viewing this thread