Match Thread Coventry City - Carlisle United Match Thread - Tuesday 12th Sep (3 Viewers)

hill83

giphy.gif

dongonzalos

Nah I was just looking for the text to keep going. Thanks for the links. Hate the telegraphs site nowadays so didn't think to check there to be honest

Sky is good as well
Sky score centre app and choose CCFC as your team. They do live commentary.
I can't send you a link as it's an app

skybluegod

There we go, another of the boo boys doing the business. Vincenti gets a ball into the box he can arrive late at and scores - exactly like he said (worst finish ever though :) )

Tbf I think people have wanted Vincenti to do well, he just hasn't produced until recently, where his performances slowly seem to be picking up.
Robins was right in that, he hasn't played a lot of football in the last 18 months, so he needs to get back into the Rhythm

gspotgaz

Most our wins will be like this this season, ugly league but we have effective players when they're confident

Alkhen

So this iFollow thing, its supposed to be for foreign fans yeah? I have no qualms about doing some shady shit to watch here in the UK and yeah a fiver a months good value but my worry is they shut down whatever it is you do to mirror your ip address. Is that a possiblity? Id be miffed if I payed out and coudnt watch

Esoterica

Thia is why doom abd gloom merchants make me laigh

Now we ar eon a 2 game win streak and are making lots of chances

Patience people
Carlisle have come and tried to play football though - which has been another big difference today. We've had much more space because of it. The issues will still remain against defensive long ball teams. Need to find a way to break them down.

Users who are viewing this thread