Match Thread Coventry City - Cardiff City Match Thread - Monday 1st Apr (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Cant see a win here. Five in a row is a huge ask.

ptr

They’ve lost their brief play off hopes but this has to be a win. Don’t fancy us against Leeds but Watford got a result. I think we need an extra days rest on this game but it is what it is. They are a good team but I share your fears.

2-1 to the sky blues
Point against Leeds would be unreal. Summerville too good for this league. Need a win tomorrow considering our next two games.

covcity4life

A game we really should be winning, they are shite. Simms and Wright on fire, Palmer adding consistency, Milan looking promising in an advanced position. All roads lead to a comfortable win.

1-0 Cardiff.
How are they shit?

skyblueelephant76

A game we really should be winning, they are shite. Simms and Wright on fire, Palmer adding consistency, Milan looking promising in an advanced position. All roads lead to a comfortable win.

1-0 Cardiff.
Over the last 6 games Cardiff have got the same amount of points as us (won 4, lost 2) and are 6th in the form table. That includes beating Ipswich and winning away at Bristol City. They are hardly 'shite'.

Amcoventry

For some reason Cardiff seem to be a difficult team for us. Happy with a draw, happier with a win. 2-1 us and 10 minutes of painful watching at the end with us holding on.

Amcoventry

Nick will give us a running commentary on how bad the referee is. Bit over the constant ref bashing!

Otis

Going to be a hard match I think.

Cardiff were in very good form. They were awful on Friday though, so we have to expect some kind of response to that and a much better performance.

I would be very happy with a scrappy 1-0 win.

pusbccfc

Nick will give us a running commentary on how bad the referee is. Bit over the constant ref bashing!

Because most often they are shite

theferret

The club must be holding some back as just this second posted an article that it’s also POTG.

There are some not on sale because of potg, but not a huge amount. Be interesting as walk up on Easter Monday is always big. Remember that Bournemouth game a couple of seasons back where people were queuing round the block at 10am. I suppose they also have 4 and 5 to open if needed.

coop

Cardiff 6-1 on sky bet amazing price they aren't that bad surely.We are playing well but could have an off day.

TomRad85

A little concern I have is the sad cases who are more bothered about Leicester losing today. They’re playing the team we’re chasing, retards.
I guess a default position for years was hoping the teams we don't like would fail as let's be honest, it was the only kind of joy we could experience. Different club now of course and we should be concentrating on ourselves, hope Leicester wipe the floor with Norwich, then they are free to go back to bottling it.

Users who are viewing this thread