Match Thread Coventry City - Cardiff City Match Thread - Monday 1st Apr (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

Side note:
Leicester have started a “Sack the manager” thread
I don’t rate him at all. In the game against us the individual quality of their players was obvious, but even at 11v11 they weren’t doing anything special tactically. Then after the red card his changes were awful and gave us complete control.

pusbccfc

Cardiff have sold 1600. The new away allocation is only 2500 so there won't be too many empty seats.

They've added a small strip of netting between Singers Corner and the South Stand which will knock off about 300 seats.

skybluecam

Bunch of random seats available in singers corner on the edge of the blocks.

probably 300ish total showing as available now?

Terry_dactyl

Just setting off for the game tomorrow. Taking 2 Bloobirds up with me. Wankers.

They weren’t impressed with their last run out…which probably means they’ll win.
Apparently Ramsey did well when he came on but was obviously frustrated at how poor his teammates were.
Wilson-Esbrand was really bad according to them.
They should have Siopis back for this one.

wingy

Just setting off for the game tomorrow. Taking 2 Bloobirds up with me. Wankers.

They weren’t impressed with their last run out…which probably means they’ll win.
Apparently Ramsey did well when he came on but was obviously frustrated at how poor his teammates were.
Wilson-Esbrand was really bad according to them.
They should have Siopis back for this one.
Is that a back condition?

Sick Boy

I don’t rate him at all. In the game against us the individual quality of their players was obvious, but even at 11v11 they weren’t doing anything special tactically. Then after the red card his changes were awful and gave us complete control.
He’s woeful and tactically clueless.

Sick Boy

Viveash rates him? Is he clueless?

You will twist to say I love Enzo but it's about the over exaggerations from grown men that does my head in
He’s woeful and has thrown away what was it, a 17 point lead with one of the most expensive squads ever assembled at this level with a wage budget higher than most PL clubs.

covcity4life

You described him as “a decent manager”.
Don't remember if I did say that. I did say he's doing a decent job at time as he was. I remember saying too early to say if he would be shit in prem and nout wrong with that statement either looking back. When don't use hyperbole posts usually age better

Sick Boy

Don't remember if I did say that. I did say he's doing a decent job at time as he was. I remember saying too early to say if he would be shit in prem and nout wrong with that statement either looking back. When don't use hyperbole posts usually age better
Luckily, I was correct!

Sick Boy

So what could he do to NOT be shit this year? Win every game 10 nil?

Odd.
Not throw away a 17 point lead and not stubbornly refuse to stick with his tactics that have obviously been sussed out and he’s out of ideas.

To be fair, I think he’s doing a great job.

Grendel

Not throw away a 17 point lead and not stubbornly refuse to stick with his tactics that have obviously been sussed out and he’s out of ideas.

He rates Kompany as well who is hopeless at premier league level - incapable of adapting and getting swept aside nearly every week

covcity4life

Luckily, I was correct!
He may still win league. Wether u think he shud have done it easier or not it be bit silly to brand him shit for doing it.

If the fuck it up it's bad for him and I dub I what his next job would be. He didn't set serie a on fire so I'm by no means sure he's gonna go on to great things. I'm just saying looking at Leicester stint alone he's done okay.

Simplu put for me hes not been special but not woeful either.

TomRad85

If they don't go up its one of the biggest fuck ups in history tbh, both in the short term failure of it all and in the long term for what it could mean for the club. Maresca will have his name on that.
Personally of course i love this but as a manager he'll be finished.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

He rates Kompany as well who is hopeless at premier league level - incapable of adapting and getting swept aside nearly every week
I said I thought kompany doing good things when burnley started poor last year and everyone said he's shit and laughing at him. They ended up winning league. I was proven right

I have never said wether he would do well in prem or not. They showed some fight recently I noticed.

bigfatronssba

I’m not getting too excited about tomorrow. Easter Monday is never kind to us.

We’ve only won 1 Easter Monday game (against Bristol City in 2021) since we dropped out of the Premier League.

David O'Day

He may still win league. Wether u think he shud have done it easier or not it be bit silly to brand him shit for doing it.

If the fuck it up it's bad for him and I dub I what his next job would be. He didn't set serie a on fire so I'm by no means sure he's gonna go on to great things. I'm just saying looking at Leicester stint alone he's done okay.

Simplu put for me hes not been special but not woeful either.
What sick boy said, he's blown a 17 point lead and there's a chance that team with all those players doesn't go up thus year.

All because he won't adapt now that teams are figuring his system out.

Users who are viewing this thread