Match Thread Coventry City - Cardiff City Match Thread - Monday 1st Apr (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry City - Cardiff City match, tactics and predictions :)

no_loyalty

Same starting lineup again as needs must, prediction is a 1-0 win.

MTK

Really looking forward to this one. I’d go with the same starting line up because we did our best work in the first half yesterday. Do the same at home and get the fans in full voice early, should help get tired legs over the line. If there is fatigue, utilize the substitutions a bit earlier. I’m feeling really positive - I think Simms and Wright will be keen to score at home, and I think Eccles is due one. I’d also love to see Liam Kelly score one before the end of the season - possibly unlikely but it would be a great moment.

SkyBlueTam

Very few tickets left, club now selling blocks normal held back for the walk-up and any other oddities they can find.

Cardiff haven't sold out their allocation and have just said tickets are available on the gate, so how many they bring is unknown.

I'm going to guess a gate of 29250.

shmmeee

Very few tickets left, club now selling blocks normal held back for the walk-up and any other oddities they can find.

Cardiff haven't sold out their allocation and have just said tickets are available on the gate, so how many they bring is unknown.

First instance of home fans in the away end?

Philosorapter

Just as sidenote:

I've got this current position as the highest rating City has had this season so far.

Other teams have picked up the pace of Win% as well, which is shown, and this would be why City don't currently have the position in the League we once did with a rating of this strength.

The race for the play-off positions is in full swing.

shmmeee

Just as sidenote:

I've got this current position as the highest rating City has had this season so far.

Other teams have picked up the pace of Win% as well, which is shown, and this would be why we don't currently have the position in the League we once did with a rating of this strength.

The race for the play-off positions is in full swing.

Good feedback for your model tho. General gut feel is that it’s a tougher top six and that’s backed up.

skyblue_55

We all hope that we steam roller another of the inconsistent teams in the league .
Wright & Simms are now forging the type of partnership that we’ve all craved for & a different one , them being both tall strikers .
Let’s lift the roof on Monday for the lads & show the taffies what vocal supplies all about .
2 - 0
CTID

CV22SBA

I’d say it’s about 26K at the moment.
1.5K empty in away end.
1.2K empty segregation.
1K empty blocks 4&5.
1K empty balcony.
500 empty in corporate lower tier
1k scattered around the ground still.

Otis

This is from the BBC's match report on the Cardiff v Sunderland game on Friday.

Screenshot_2024-03-30-13-03-58-62_4e3a4e884d35a3e473eec66b07ef8cea.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-30-13-04-27-35_4e3a4e884d35a3e473eec66b07ef8cea.jpg

I would therefore expect a bit of a reaction from them after that, but I think their season is now over and we should still be able to bag the 3 points.

2-1 to the City.

SkyblueTexan

Cardiff have been blowing hot and cold of late. Hope they're the latter on Monday and for a comfortable win as well as losses for Norwich, Hull, Preston and any other close challengers.

rexo87

I really hope Sheaf is ok. We are such a better side with him in it. Wouldn’t risk him though if there’s a chance he aggravates something given our fixtures in the next couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread