Coventry City can confirm that Gervane Kastaneer has left the Club (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

giphy.gif

South West Sky Blue

That will save a bob or two.
I'd like to think so. However he has known for ages now that he has no future at this club. He's still chosen to stick around and collect the big bucks (apart from whatever his stint at Hearts can be called!). Not heard of any other clubs willing to take him and his wages on. There is no mention of him having interest from elsewhere. I fear that we've paid his contract off. I'd like to think not, but even then - I wouldn't blame the club as they have little option.

SlowerThanPlatt

I'd like to think so. However he has known for ages now that he has no future at this club. He's still chosen to stick around and collect the big bucks (apart from whatever his stint at Hearts can be called!). Not heard of any other clubs willing to take him and his wages on. There is no mention of him having interest from elsewhere. I fear that we've paid his contract off. I'd like to think not, but even then - I wouldn't blame the club as they have little option.
In the release it says his contract has been terminated

Offhegoes

Scored one brilliant goal, one ridiculous sending off, one superb substitute appearance. There's a player there, but mentally he's just not there (to be a pro athlete)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Probably payed half of he's contract up, as it says by mutual consent.

Danceswithhorses

In the release it says his contract has been terminated
I really dont think Kasta will have 'let us off' the wages we were contracted to pay him, because he feels guilty for being shit.
A mutually agreed pay off is much more likely, and he would be within his rights to ask for the full year, or he'd just sit the season out.

fatso

Thank fook for that, there's still 4 or 5 more to move on, but it looks like things are moving on well.

Evo1883

From what I heard we aren't looking to unload anyone apart from the bomb squad or maybe fringe players
Unless a ridiculous offer comes in
Same as most clubs really
Seems like a made up rumour on their site tbh

Users who are viewing this thread