Match Thread Coventry City - Bristol City FC Match Thread - Tuesday 30th Jan (3 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I just want to double check if there are any Bristol City backroom staff in here gettung the inside scoop off some bloke who happens to know the team early to try and beat us instead of training, analysing videos, studying our passage of play etc?

Brighton Sky Blue

I just want to double check if there are any Bristol City backroom staff in here gettung the inside scoop off some bloke who happens to know the team early to try and beat us instead of training, analysing videos, studying our passage of play etc?
This seemed a bit suspicious earlier, think he’s based in Bristol?

1706624551087.jpeg

SuperFred

I'm sure there's people at the club that monitor this forum, if they had a problem with saddle they'd ask him to stop

Martin180

Post It Social Media Manager GIF by The SMM Hub

Philosorapter

I didn't add West Brom to the chart. So here it is.

Ipswich do look like that they are coming off the boil a bit.

30.01.2024.gif

Offhegoes

I think Palmer plays. He's been great since he's come back. Simms down the middle, Sakamoto on the right. Sheaf & Eccles in midfield.
Wright, Torp, Allen, Godden & Dasilva is some bench.

Saddlebrains

Right.

Tbf its not even that groundbreaking its pretty predictable bar a couple of things

Back to the 4 2 3 1 formation we've been looking class with, The usual back 5, Tats and O'Hare back in, only question mark is Torp or Eccles, All depends on Eccles recovery up until today as MR alluded too in his post game interview

Haji in squad, doesnt know whether its simms or Godden leading the line, apparently 'no one knows weirdly'

So yea its hardly revelatory and as expected really

SkyBlue_Bear83

Right.

Tbf its not even that groundbreaking its pretty predictable bar a couple of things

Back to the 4 2 3 1 formation we've been looking class with, The usual back 5, Tats and O'Hare back in, only question mark is Torp or Eccles, All depends on Eccles recovery up until today as MR alluded too in his post game interview

Haji in squad, doesnt know whether its simms or Godden leading the line, apparently 'no one knows weirdly'

So yea its hardly revelatory and as expected really
Wright only in bench?

Robinshio

i remember the 1st game back in the championship at their place
what was it - around 20 seconds, and we hadnt had a kick !!!
At that point I really thought it was a step too far

Briles

It’s the same formation as last game fyi

Astute

We battered them for large parts of the game - couldn't finish and Bentley was very good. Typically for us at that point... Remember it was still the Marosi days, we conceded two poor goals.
I agree.

Drove a Bentley once. Was very good as you said. But my mate (the Bentley owner) didn't appreciate my driving.

no_loyalty

I really hope Simms is starting rather than godden.
I hope he brings his shooting boots with him, as desperately needs a goal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread