Match Thread Coventry City - Birmingham City Match Thread - Friday 8th Dec (1 Viewer)

covmark

So good to have O'Hare back to somewhere near his best. We're by far the better side. Need number 2 to kill it off.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Feel like Wright and Simms need a great big injection of testosterone
They need a massive injection of skill and shooting ability.

procdoc

The bloke behind me hasn’t shouted for Wrights contract to be terminated yet so he must doing well today!

Evo1883

already corrected it before you quoted it lol

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I know then I tried to delete and you've caught me
Lance Barber Reaction GIF by CBS

stupot07

The bloke behind me hasn’t shouted for Wrights contract to be terminated yet so he must doing well today!
The bloke behind me must have been some player when he was younger. His standards are ridiculous high. Wrights shit, Sheaf is shit, Bidwells shit.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Fysnkysc

Idk how you can say wright's having a good game, all I can recall is him being pushed over 4x 1 being a foul for sure, and 3 misplaced passes.

fatso

Wright needs to toughen up a bit and not fall over so easily, but overall I thought he had a decent half, certainly an improvement today. (So far)

slowpoke

Took us ten minutes to get going but since then have given Blues a football lesson, just need to be a bit more positive and up the tempo going forward.

steve101

Best combination all season between Van Ewijk and Sakamota - the pace and weight of pass between the two has been brilliant. Sakamota also has the intricacy that fits nicely with O'Hare's. Exciting stuff. We just need Simms and Wright to show some confidence and strength.

Users who are viewing this thread