Match Thread Coventry City - Birmingham City Match Thread - Friday 8th Dec (4 Viewers)

Rugby Sky Blue

Confident about this one we have to be beating Birmingham they have looked terrible since Wayne Rooney has took over.

Tommo1993

i saw the fighting, it was outside my turnstiles but it was a few pissed up nobs and the old bill will be out in force today if just to get the ot in before xmas pay day

Hopefully they’ll have both turnstiles open tonight, unlike the Plymouth game! Regardless of whether it kicks off or not.

Nick

Administrator
Great thread, just disappointed it doesn’t feature the annual post about well known Zulus coming to ‘spoil the party’ and ‘work colleagues have said they’ll be trouble’….

Ali G did get a whack last time, maybe he will be back with his boys for revenge?

Sacha Baron Cohen Trump GIF by Stan.

pusbccfc

it was just a few anyway, i walked from where my taxi dropped me round the other side through the blues fans and they were all pretty sound

Yeah it was. Handful of Blues fans. One or two punches and then lots of dancing around as usual. Police will be well on it tonight

Covkid1968#

Great thread, just disappointed it doesn’t feature the annual post about well known Zulus coming to ‘spoil the party’ and ‘work colleagues have said they’ll be trouble’….
FFS - SSShhhh...old bill read this forum and will now be alerted to parties being spoilt by well known Zulus

alexccfc99

The Zulu’s don’t exist anymore, complete myth and the proper ‘Zulu’s’ probably cringe at some of their younger lot, without a doubt some of the scruffiest weirdest fuckers in the league

curly_tom

Everything seems to point to a Cov win tonight, it feels like the perfect fixture to bounce back from last week. I am confident but also aware that it would feel typical to limp to an uninspiring 1-0 victory. I guess most football fans feel like it is 'typical' of their team. We have managed wins in games like these in recent years and our team on paper is much better than theirs. Also I think Rooney is a bad manager. I can't imagine him inspiring a team.

Last edited:

alexccfc99

Surely with the money they’ve invested and the general buzz around their takeover it is a matter of time before that lot click into gear - Think it will be a tight one and not the walkover some are expecting

hamil99

Facebook User
We have to win this one, with the games coming up. Rooney can't find his arse with both hands let alone manager a team successfully.

Cov 2-0 wright and Sheaf.

Collins
Van Ewijk, Thomas, Kitching, Bidwell
Eccles, Sheaf, Allen
Sakamoto, Simms, Wright

Sky Blue Harry H

Brain fart moment for me..... In between carrying out the dog walking, getting ready to take my stepfather to the pub at a different time, due to tonight's match, I thought back to last night's Everton v Newcastle game and wondered 'which Championship game are they showing tonight? :unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Follow on from above.

Took my 89 year old stepfather to pub. Family on opposite table with dogs, so chatting to them - all Stoke fans (never had a 1-2-1 with a Stoke fan before - good banter) After they left another 89 yo wandered towards us, as if he knew us - was looking for a 92 yo's birthday party ?!?! Anyway, given my deaf stepfather's inability to chat, spent half an hour chatting to the 89 yo Blackburn fan, who proceeded to show me multiple pictures of Blackburn teams down the ages ! Surreal lunchtime/afternoon. called in my local before heading off at 5.30 (so far 3 pints and a double JD and coke) Nice pre match warm up :ROFLMAO:

OffenhamSkyBlue

I think we should be OK for the win tonight. Rooney will be wanting to save a good number of his squad for tomorrow afternoon's match against Sunderland ... if the official EFL website is to be believed!!

1702055078315.png

Users who are viewing this thread