Match Thread Coventry City - Birmingham City Match Thread - Friday 8th Dec (3 Viewers)

Johhny Blue

Collins

I think O'Hare actually did enough to earn another start, but can't see him starting two games in less than a week so soon after returning.

O’Hare did nothing of note. I’m ok giving him time to get up to speed after a long layoff but so far he’s miles off it.​

PVA

O’Hare did nothing of note. I’m ok giving him time to get up to speed after a long layoff but so far he’s miles off it.​

He was very poor in the first half (most of them were tbf), but second half he was much better and was finding space between the lines and picking the ball up in dangerous areas. It was much more like the O’Hare of old (but of course not on that level).

pusbccfc

Oh to have a repeat of this

One of the best home games at the stadium.

Completely dominated on the pitch and drowned them out all game.

BlueSkiesForever

Don’t think I’ve ever seen the forum in such agreement on a team sheet, nice to see us all united for once 😂

So (bar a few of us) we’re agreed that if Robins doesn’t go with either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 with Saka, Simms and Wright as the front 3 then he’s losing the plot? Absolutely can’t wait to see Dasilva, Godden, Ayari on that team sheet now… 😂

pusbccfc

Attendance will be about 27000 which is great

Definitely. Like with Leeds, people are finding the money somehow.

With how expensive everything is, I don't get how people can afford it. A season ticket is reasonable value but clearly quite a few are paying £37 here and there.

pusbccfc

Not even 19000 at home on Saturday just gone 😆

They were giving it the biggun about how the crowds were going to increase once the stadium began opening up...

Equally, they hammered Villa fans over the issues with Legia Warsaw saying 'it would never happen at Blues'. A few days later, there's a hundred odd Legia fans in the home end at Blues singing.

I find them a funny club.

Philosorapter

Just a litte catch up for anyone who missed this. I caught up wth the previous season before this one.

The climb, season on season, for the seasons City have been back in the Championship, is well worthy of a repost.

CCFC standings 2020-2023.png

The bar chart race for the 2022/23 season is below.

Interactive apparently.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Speaking to reporters, the former England striker said, "I think some players in there need to grow a pair of balls, basically, because I’m watching what they do in training and the minute there are fans out there they become a different player, a different person. That is football. You are going to have to play in front of fans, wherever you play.

Users who are viewing this thread