Coventry City are a club in crisis with little sign of an imminent solution (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Pretty well researched.

standupforcity

Excellent article covering pretty much every important point.....but utterly useless if it doesn't reach those who should be on their bike right now!!!

Nick

Administrator
It was actually factually spot on which is quite rare, didn't really need the jimmy hill group stuff in there though.

torchomatic

Best article written on the subject so far I would say.

rondog1973

It was actually factually spot on which is quite rare, didn't really need the jimmy hill group stuff in there though.
Who do you feel best represents the frustrations of the fans regarding club ownership Nick, the SCG or the Jimmy Hill way?

Nick

Administrator
Who do you feel best represents the frustrations of the fans regarding club ownership Nick, the SCG or the Jimmy Hill way?

The Jimmy Hill Way aren't even in the SCG so just a bit strange, whereas I can understand the trust saying it ;)

Anybody who puts out such awful Photoshops on posters and can't see what is wrong with it isn't representing much.

SkyBlueScottie

A decent well researched article. The inclusion of the Jimmy Hill Way was required as it showed that different factions of the club are in a state of civil war... Highlighting further the predicament we find ourselves in.

torchomatic

Polemic. I love that word, much better than rant.

Sterling Archer

Just to echo, a very decent article and nice to see some big name news outlets highlighting our plight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

Good article, highlights the mess the club finds itself in. The only thing it will achieve is publicity, which is the best thing we can hope for at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread