Coventry City All goals (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

Hey everyone. Just to get away from all of the doom and gloom I thought I’d share another one of my videos with you all. This one took me much longer than my other goal videos so I hope you enjoy.
Coventry City All Goals 2018/19

Sky Blue Harry H

Thanks - enjoyed that. Lot of good away performances (and great support)

Mcbean

Well done good effort scoring all those goals - seems like we had enough ...........oh maybe not :(

HerneBayGaz

Hey everyone. Just to get away from all of the doom and gloom I thought I’d share another one of my videos with you all. This one took me much longer than my other goal videos so I hope you enjoy.

Brought back some good memories. Along a hard and gruelling season.
Thanks

AStonesThrow

Great video mate, thanks for taking the time to make it. I've subscribed on YouTube as well.

Three things about that video

1. I completely underestimated Sterling's impact going fowards, I'd say he had a hand in the build up to the majority of these goals
2. Despite Chaplin's low goal tally, there's evidence in the open play goals he did score as to the talent he has on the ball, along with being in the right areas. Not only that, without his set pieces, we'd have dropped a few points this season.
3. Bright & Hiwula; an absolute class above the rest

higgs

Thanks enjoyed the video

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread