Coventry city 360 FIFA club (XBOX 360) (1 Viewer)

Cbaker89

Coventry fans on FIFA do you want start a FIFA club?
Christoffff
Is my gamertag

RoboCCFC90

I am there PoisonSnake22 I am 95% sure

Last edited:

Cbaker89

Also we're mid table in championship for points...Leicester are bottom :D

Cbaker89

Can't add you ryb :/

Plymouth Sky Blue

PSN id is mlharvey71 if you want an easy game, I like to play, but I'm really bad at it!!!!
If you add leave a message saying you're from this forum as I tend to ignore random adds!!!
Cheers!!!

Bugsy

Bugsy28685

RoboCCFC90

Happy to give anyone a beating on FIFA13 tonight on the 360 if they fancy a game ;)

skybluegod

DennisTheMenace don't ask about the name a friend thinks I look like Dennis the menace so I put as this. Add me and invite me

skybluegod

I couldn't add everyone so can you guys add me cheers just message me when you wanna play pro clubs or whatever

jon92

We play pro clubs me and my mates have the cov kit as our kit and often come across other teams that r cov probably some of u on here

bamalamafizzfazz

PS3. You know the tag ID. I don't play it often but love playing it. Would be up for a few games. I like to think I'm pretty alright too but mainly just play strangers.
What's a pro club?

skybluegod

PS3. You know the tag ID. I don't play it often but love playing it. Would be up for a few games. I like to think I'm pretty alright too but mainly just play strangers.
What's a pro club?

Pro clubs is where you are part of an online team where you play as your pro player only.

Jonny

Will be adding all those on PS3, just a heads up. If you wanna add me it's GingerJonny477, usually up for a game. :p

Coventry La La La

I'm always up for a game on xbox 360, my gamertag is Rated eFFeX I only play pro clubs and H2H seasons (don't play fut sorry to dissapoint you all)

Jonny

Just had two superb games with Plymouth Sky Blue, he was unlucky not to win both, however, the scores were 4-3 and 2-1 in my favour!

Also for those on PS3, I have made a club for us, just search for SkyBluesTalk FC.

bamalamafizzfazz

I have hardly played the pro made on Fifa 13 as smashed it on the last one and couldn't be armed to do it all again. Didn't like that I didn't start in the reserves and played straight for first team. Up for some online games though.

Cbaker89

Someone set it up as skybluestalk fc
Shall we have a competition
Xbox 360 vs ps3
See which pro club can do the best?

Cbaker89

Awesome game on!

Users who are viewing this thread