Coventry are a Basketcase says Clout (1 Viewer)

NEW Sky Blues’ chief executive Paul Clouting admits that, from the outside, Coventry City look like a “basket case”.

“We will all kiss a few frogs until deals are done and people are happy with what they are going to get. But the reality is we are at advanced stages.

"Will it happen? I absolutely don’t know.

ARTICLE

ccfcway

hang on a second, i though the telegraph were running all week with the major news that Hoffman wants to raise funds and buy the club ?

nothing about that in todays paper

funny that, the most exciting story for years has been forgotten about in less than 48 hours...

Lloyd

hmmm, all i read in that article was "no, our board won't be attending every home game because we don't follow Coventry"

ITS YOUR DAMN JOB TO BE THERE! Seriously, there is no passion from our board, at least Clout knows football, but still!

:blue:

Clouting admitted that he, Leonard Brody and newly-appointed chairman Ken Dulieu won’t be at every match.

“Will he be at every single game?

"No, he won’t because he has got other things to do and a life in the States.

“Will Ken be at every game? No because he is in Portugal.

“Will I be at every game? Probably not. I live in Ipswich.

Well done to the new board. At last City is an international team :D

Pigeon

Brody isn't there this weekend. This does bother me because they have been here yesterday! What harm does a more days make?!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Brody was sayin yesterday what a brilliant stadium we have. What wonders first impressions give as this was obviously his only ever visit to coventry. If he's so good on first impressions, its probably best he doesn't see the team play just yet

Users who are viewing this thread