Coventry and Bristol in new cheating row (1 Viewer)

joemercersaces

Coventry City and Bristol City today stand accused of conspiring to ensure that West Ham United missed out on automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Allegations have emerged that Bristol held West Ham to a draw and Coventry deliberately lost 4 - 0 to Southampton in chilling echoes of their dastardly pact 35 years ago that condemned an heroic Sunderland to the drop.

Kevin Infantyle, 31, Editor of Sunderland fanzine "In the shadow of the Tyne Bridge" said today. "I'll never forget that night, 'Wor Chinny' the cheetin basterd arranged for 15,000 Bristol fans to be delayed so that he could start the game late. He then arranged for wor lads to play like smacked arses and lose to Everton so that he could flash the score up and then did some weird hyponosis stuff on the Bristol players so that they didn't try to score in the last five minutes".

"Like all decent Sundland fans I hope he dies a slow horrible death."

Police are looking into the claims. Mr Hill was unavailable for comment.

ccfcway

Impossible

We can do anything other than lose, so how is that throwing a game, it's just as standard

rob9872

I was thinking epic fail but congrats on taking in at least one gullible soul

Brighton Sky Blue

In all seriousness though, some West Ham fans are complaining that we chose to field a weakened team yesterday...

rob9872

I was told the word "Gullible" was no longer in the dictionary Rob! :D

And whoever told you was correct. Go on - look it up if you don't believe me :D

Brighton Sky Blue

I've hired Michael Appleton to by-pass all of that for me; I can sign as many people as I wish to alleviate the blame for me. You know, one of those 'buy now, perhaps pay later' arrangements he keeps telling me about.

Users who are viewing this thread