Cov Vs Swindon (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Am I correct that you can't watch this if you don't have Sky /a Sky box thingummy?!

BornSlippySkyBlue

Am I correct that you can't watch this if you don't have Sky /a Sky box thingummy?!
Virgin also do premier sports, but it costs more (no discount) and you can’t cancel as quickly (have to wait a month). You can subscribe online (if you have sky) but I don’t think you can watch it online. There was a discount for sky subscribers before the rangers game so it cost £5 for the month I think. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Terry_dactyl

Ahh FFS for one golden moment I forgot about covid. This would be 20 mins on the train for me. Went last summer with my lad nice day out in the sun seeing the new players.
Not quite 20 mins but I thought the same! If we stick on a couple of high vis jackets do you reckon we could sneak in?

chiefdave

Don

Don’t quote me on this but there was chatter on Twatter earlier that they just haven’t updated the listings yet. Anything I’ve said is third party by the way, so if I’m wrong don’t sue me. :)
Channels run on a shoestring. They quite often don’t get round to updating the listings by the time things are on. Last night I watched tbc v tbc!

Alkhen

Not quite 20 mins but I thought the same! If we stick on a couple of high vis jackets do you reckon we could sneak in?

Where are you based again, I'm Stroud so 20 mins is a bit ambitious 25 to 30 more realistic. There are a few Cov fans I've seen around the area

D

Deleted member 4439

Will try find a stream online then. If not can watch full match back next day

Think you can take out a monthly pass for a tenner? Alternatively, watch on mobdro. You can do this on a PC using the bluestacks emulator and then installing mobdro.

christonabike

Fook me Smiles or "Nigel Heccles" from GMk is back at Cov Cable or Comtel as it was later called! They showed shyte games in pre season against Scottish teams and other shyte teams lol! Pump it up Citys going up Wasps are going Pop!

LOL_TASTIC...........................

Terry_dactyl

Where are you based again, I'm Stroud so 20 mins is a bit ambitious 25 to 30 more realistic. There are a few Cov fans I've seen around the area
Cardiff...still a bit of a trek but definitely within my imaginary radius of a ‘home’ fixture.

wantageskyblue

Ahh FFS for one golden moment I forgot about covid. This would be 20 mins on the train for me. Went last summer with my lad nice day out in the sun seeing the new players.
Had exactly that moment too. Swindon is 20 minute drive for me. Went last season and I thought it was a reasonably competitive game.

Fergusons_Beard

Should be able to get a free play on freesports channel on Monday as I did for the Rangers game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread