Cov telegraph editor suspended (1 Viewer)

thorninmyside

I had dealings with this guy. he is a vile creature and i for one would celebrate this mans downfall i just hope he loses hos job, his wife, his car, basically everything. believe me he is evil and in your face horrible.

Desperados

Must be more to it than that surely? I've seen a few of his tweets where i have thought what a ballbag, but that goes for 99% of people on twitter who are in the public eye or not!

Desperados

I had dealings with this guy. he is a vile creature and i for one would celebrate this mans downfall i just hope he loses hos job, his wife, his car, basically everything. believe me he is evil and in your face horrible.

Bit harsh? Unless you wish to expand so we can agree or not?

dongonzalos

Nightmare all those ahead of the game, ground breaking investigative journalism stories coming out of the CET. At a time when we have such clandestine owners who consistently refuse to tell us the truth the work of the CET breaking this wall of silence has been invaluable

Where are we going to get our info now :(

You reap what you sow in this world and acting unprofessional stealing stories and coming across unnecessary rude to people. Will only end one way

Today is a good day for the referee

Last edited:

CJparker

Good riddance...though the posts on here seem to think it unusual that a newspaper editor is an up-himself idiot!!!

Brighton Sky Blue

He was just extremely arrogant when we pointed out the Telegraph hadn't found out about ARVO by themselves. Nor did I-but then again, I never printed a 2 page article claiming as such!

WillieStanley

Good riddance...though the posts on here seem to think it unusual that a newspaper editor is an up-himself idiot!!!

I don't think it is. I do think its unusual that he would present himself as such in a public forum, knowing that the only people following him on Twitter are his customers.

ajsccfc

Vile? Evil? Horrible? You want him to lose everything?

These dealings must have been very serious and not some hilarious overreaction.

rob9872

Vile? Evil? Horrible? You want him to lose everything?

These dealings must have been very serious and not some hilarious overreaction.

Did you not read the instructions? Please stop feeding this troll!

Users who are viewing this thread