Cov Tel Story : Ricoh Boss Quits Over Sisu Talks (1 Viewer)

Sub

i love thursdays !!! best day of the week :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

ccfctommy

Magic Telegraph Thursdays. :claping hands:

Im guessing it's a double page spread interview with Danny Ireland discussing his career at Coventry.

ccfcdan

James Collins has agreed to join the Skyblues. We just need to get him to sign the contract but he's on his holidays in Skegness atmo so were struggling to get it to him! :D

Sub

thursdays always have the same effect on me make me depressed for the weekend which means i can go out and drink!!!!! every cloud has a silver lining

mattylad

2moro's Cov Tel

Will carry a big front page piece setting out some very fascinating issues according to Twitter... The ed is saying very easy to read between the lines although they can only print the facts they have for now....GREAT!!!

thorninmyside

Its the official offer by hoffman and chinese investors is off for good. Club not for sale. Arvo taking club into administration. Who knows. .. what ever it is .. it will be bullshit

Sub

fund that SISU set up ready for when they put companies into admin or liquidation

Sub

Nor did the Football Editor of the Coventry Telegraph.

good to see they are looking deep into the SISU sespit for what is exactly going on with our club anybody would think they are investigating journalists :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

It does beg the question as to what they do on a day to day basis besides routine interviews with the players/manager/backroom staff. That routine stuff is fine, but it's not going to sell many papers without something else of interest. These e-mail interviews with Fisher and Seppala don't cut it either-as Dorset and other posters have said, it's highly likely that they are scared of getting on SISU's bad side.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It does beg the question as to what they do on a day to day basis besides routine interviews with the players/manager/backroom staff. That routine stuff is fine, but it's not going to sell many papers without something else of interest. These e-mail interviews with Fisher and Seppala don't cut it either-as Dorset and other posters have said, it's highly likely that they are scared of getting on SISU's bad side.

Yet when there's a big bang in Cov, all their journo's start wacking one out over it! CWR too! They were all over that within seconds (not that it lasted longer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Yet when there's a big bang in Cov, all their journo's start wacking one out over it! CWR too! They were all over that within seconds (not that it lasted longer)

I suppose because they couldn't fail to ignore something that loud! Maybe we should give Thorn a whoopie cushion...

Hadenough

interesting, very interesting........................................not

your point?

dongonzalos

ta mate

i had no idea

Nor do most people unfortunately as we have 2 threads and the important stuff is taken away from this forum and put under the boardroom take over and discussions bit.

Yet I get the impression most people would prefer to have one forum as people are still missing important stuff.

Go to that forum and search for a thread entitled Old sky Blue this deserves its own thread

I will post something on it so it goes to the top for you

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
........... if it is you can rest assured it will be portrayed as first class journalism by the CT and its reporters! :facepalm:

dongonzalos

Old sky blue maybe you should email him he was interested in understanding it a bit clearer
Maybe you could be a good contact to steer him in the right direction and bit before he gets an interview with Joy or Tim so his questions can maximise the opportunity a bit.

Especially at the moment as the council have told SISU to keep us informed

Users who are viewing this thread