Cov Spurs? (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Only Hawksby and Jacobs worth listening too on that station, the rest of it is awful.

I'd suggest if you want to be taken seriously as a sports journalist/ football writer that you don't give yourself an animal nickname.
Imagine Henry Winter being referred to as the Elk?

oucho

I'd suggest if you want to be taken seriously as a sports journalist/ football writer that you don't give yourself an animal nickname.
Doesn't seem to do him too much harm, he's been on that station holding down a reporting job for years.

Nick

Administrator
I have only put Talksport on if somebody has said something about us will be on shortly.

No idea how people listen to that shite day in, day out.

clint van damme

I have only put Talksport on if somebody has said something about us will be on shortly.

No idea how people listen to that shite day in, day out.

one of the lads I lift share with has it on when it's his turn to drive.
It's amateur beyond belief. The amount of stuff they get factually incorrect is off the scale for so called professional broadcasters.

Nick

Administrator
It's amateur beyond belief. The amount of stuff they get factually incorrect is off the scale for so called professional broadcasters.

Yeah, it's like it when I have listened about us. They have no clue, they pretend to be experts on our situation and then go onto something else and go on about it. I still remember Mick Quinn losing his mind about something (think it was no fees paid for players) when we actually had bought players then. They are only bothered about the Premier League / Champions League and have no idea about anything else.

Speedies_Chips

Agreed. This morning Ally McCoist questioned why didn't Bolton go into administration earlier this season and take the points hit then rather than start minus 12 next season! Oh dear.

D

Deleted member 4439

Confirmed cov-based spurs fans: look at the the stuff being hoy'ed to the ground when spurs celebrated their last goal

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Confirmed cov-based spurs fans: look at the the stuff being hoy'ed to the ground when spurs celebrated their last goal

Shame they'll be going out to Liverpool! :emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:

W

westcountry_skyblue

Rather talk sport than 5 live it’s so boring and they have Danny Baker oh hold on...,

oucho

Same thoughts from me. Works both ways.

There ain't no plastics in the CCFC London Supporters, otherwise they'd be utter masochists!

oscillatewildly

My schooling (entirely in Coventry) started early 1970's and concluded early 1980's, during that period it was common to have made acquaintance with 'supporters' of liverpool, Man U and Leeds but as 'random outsiders' are concerned, Spurs were up there. Strange.
In fact on recollection I think I knew of more kids at Whitley abbey that professed to support Spurs than Villa.

Users who are viewing this thread