Cov game live on TV Friday - Pubs showing it!! (1 Viewer)

Sorry a bit of a shameful plug - but as it is on BT Sport, many will not have access to the game - so more a public service announcement!

The Establishment - 4 Pint Pitchers of Fosters & 4 Pint Pitchers of Symonds Cider only £10 - Bottomless Fries £4.95 (2 to share) and for the ladies selected Cocktails £3.95* and bottles of vino £9.95* - *till the final whistle!!

Lads this is the perfect opportunity to get some brownie points with the other half, nice bar, nice surroundings & nice food...

Just to let you know we don't have the sound up on the commentary - it's background music...(chilled)

TheUKGryphon

We'll let me know when the commentary IS going to be on. Otherwise, not interested.

TheRoyalScam

A nice offer from The Establishment, however I shall be watching it at home because VirginMedia customers get BT Sport for free:)

There will be home made chips, salad and pizza, washed down with some Aussie Chardonnay courtesy of Laithwaites (£6.99 a bottle), followed by a selection of bottled real ale from Tescos (4 x 500ml bottles for £5 - Old Golden Hen, Old Speckled hen and Old Crafty Hen are some of my favourites).

Commentary will be on, and there will be no chilled background music.

The Reverend Skyblue

My house with lashings of Stella and vats of whisky for afters. Purely a liquid diet matchdays on the tele for me.
Nice offer though, but I couldn't watch footie with the commentary down.

Ashdown1

Sorry a bit of a shameful plug - but as it is on BT Sport, many will not have access to the game - so more a public service announcement!

The Establishment - 4 Pint Pitchers of Fosters & 4 Pint Pitchers of Symonds Cider only £10 - Bottomless Fries £4.95 (2 to share) and for the ladies selected Cocktails £3.95* and bottles of vino £9.95* - *till the final whistle!!

Lads this is the perfect opportunity to get some brownie points with the other half, nice bar, nice surroundings & nice food...

Just to let you know we don't have the sound up on the commentary - it's background music...(chilled)

I like this place anyway............Top burgers !!

Covstu

I hate watching city or England games without any sound, love the pub but you have made my decision for me now it has no sound! Devon it is then.

pusbccfc

Check the BT Sport pub finder.

Most pubs have it.

Thanks - no sure how much of the commentary you hear in a pub anyway, but never mind you cant please everyone - we will have great night without you.

Vedere

Even if you can't hear the commentary word for word in a pub (which isn't always the case in a small - non chain local) at least it adds to the atmosphere!

Shame on The Establishment!

Users who are viewing this thread