Cov fans ill like a lightbulb. (1 Viewer)

owenck

Truthely people, at the win against crawley, people believed we had a chance of promotion then we had a loss against scunny and there was optism all throughout the ground. Now that the 2 great wins have happened every1 is buzzing.But i fear that one bad loss could dent the atmosphere round the stadium and have people believe we have no chance. I think thats whats been happening all season. any thoughts?

Macca

I guess the historical inconsistency of the club plays a part in making us cynical. I started the season thinking top 6. After a few games I genuinely feared relegation. Recently as the new boss has settled I am more confident. Let's see where we are at Christmas

wingy

With the Dimmer switch set to Low,or sodium bulbs ,which make everything look grey and Dull.

redsox

Facebook User
We have, it would appear , our share of strife and I can't really blame the optimistic surge that we get after a couple of good away wins. We've got to hold on for something positive for a change!.....What's the alternative ? ........we wouldn't want to become a load of sad gits moaning and bickering on a forum now , would we?:facepalm::facepalm:

Grendel

People should just enjoy winning some games after 2 years of misery and forget about potential consequences.

If we kept Adams, McGoldrick, Moussa and Bailey then there is realistic optimisim. Without these players we effectively have the squad Thorn purchased and that is a bottom 6 team.

BurbageSkyBlues

People should just enjoy winning some games after 2 years of misery and forget about potential consequences.

If we kept Adams, McGoldrick, Moussa and Bailey then there is realistic optimisim. Without these players we effectively have the squad Thorn purchased and that is a bottom 6 team.

Yawn, another thread goes anti-thorn

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ricohman

we should all be happy with the fact that were actually winning away games.

for a lot of teams in any division away wins are the hardest to come by.

And didnt we go all last season without an away win

wingy

we should all be happy with the fact that were actually winning away games.

for a lot of teams in any division away wins are the hardest to come by.

And didnt we go all last season without an away win

Not quite ,we beat Hull.

Users who are viewing this thread