Cov Fan in Essex - Help Please (1 Viewer)

westofrayne

Morning all, Can somebody please try and clear a few things up for me. I'm a PSL Holder living in Essex, with my 2 children who are ST holders, news is not so forthcoming down here excepr for websites and im getting bit confused.

Can anybody answer these questions (no prizes though)

1. What is the official word on where we will play our home games?
2. Is TO still open, need to get my ticket for Walsall away game
3. Will ST be honered if we move to new ground?
4. I'm a PSL Holder can i rip out my seat on friday and take it with me?
5. I own seat so will CCFC honour this going into next season?
6. Whats lottery numbers for tonight?

I'm concered ans confused like all supporters, but right now feel angered due to lack of info from club/local media

CTID

Otis

Nope. None of us have any idea where we are playing and no, the ticket office has gone. For now at least.

No-one knows about next season. Even if there is to be a next season.

2 17 31 32 46 27

hutch1972

Morning all, Can somebody please try and clear a few things up for me. I'm a PSL Holder living in Essex, with my 2 children who are ST holders, news is not so forthcoming down here excepr for websites and im getting bit confused.

Can anybody answer these questions (no prizes though)

1. What is the official word on where we will play our home games?
2. Is TO still open, need to get my ticket for Walsall away game
3. Will ST be honered if we move to new ground?
4. I'm a PSL Holder can i rip out my seat on friday and take it with me?
5. I own seat so will CCFC honour this going into next season?
6. Whats lottery numbers for tonight?

I'm concered ans confused like all supporters, but right now feel angered due to lack of info from club/local media

CTID
Nobody knows anything mate, hopefully over the next day or 2 things may become a bit clearer but i wouldn't bet on it. :mad:

hutch1972

Nope. None of us have any idea where we are playing and no, the ticket office has gone. For now at least.

2 17 31 32 46 27
Otis, iv'e noticed one of your numbers is wrong ! not telling you which one though :laugh:

sotv1987

2 17 31 32 46 27

I am actually going to pur them numbers on tonight a give you half of any winnings!!!!!

westofrayne

Thanks everybody, i just thought it was me.

Whatever happens to the club, we all know it is us the fans who will suffer.

One way or another my children and i will be there (somewhere) watching CCFC next season. I'm a proud Sky Blue stuck in the middle of hammers supporters, but more of a proud father that has two children born in Essex that support the Sky Blues.

Fingers crossed this whole sorry mess can be sorted out.

Rugger

Thanks everybody, i just thought it was me. <br />
<br />
Whatever happens to the club, we all know it is us the fans who will suffer. <br />
<br />
One way or another my children and i will be there (somewhere) watching CCFC next season. I'm a proud Sky Blue stuck in the middle of hammers supporters, but more of a proud father that has two children born in Essex that support the Sky Blues.<br />
<br />
Fingers crossed this whole sorry mess can be sorted out.
<br />
<br />

Essexrobbie

One way or another my children and i will be there (somewhere) watching CCFC next season. I'm a proud Sky Blue stuck in the middle of hammers supporters, but more of a proud father that has two children born in Essex that support the Sky Blues.

Your not alone mate. I was born and raised in Essex. Have never been to Coventry other than to go to matches. Started following the Cov in the middle sixties when I fell in love with the kit. Have been supporting and following them ever since and brought up my eldest son who is now 27 to be, and still is, a Coventry follower. Can't understand why Coventry locals especially back in the days when we were in the premier could support teams like Man Ure when they had a decent team on their doorstep. Bit different now but once a team gets under your skin its there for life.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I lived in Wickford, Essex from 1957 -58 and then again '68 - '69. My old man was Coventry born and bred but not a footie fan. Hence, I didn't get into footie until I was moved back to Coventry when I was about 9. Went to my first game in 1963.

ps. I'll be keeping tonight's numbers to myself. I'm NOT sharing my winnings!! :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread