Cov Crown Court (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Anyone know what was going on there today?

Went to pick the missus up around 5 and there was two riot fans at the bottom of the ramp, armed police just inside the main doors as well as around the back in the street over from Severn Trent and a ring of normal Old Bill all around it.

The only thing I could think like that was for some sort of terrorism charge? Never seen fuck all like that before and no press were there either which didn't seem to add up if it was a high profile case.

wingy

Probly the 2-3 they picked uplast week on a routine stop, linked them to terrorism charges ,and several others then picked up in Brum and elsewhere as a result ,good call

LastGarrison

Yeah that's what I thought Wingy but then when I checked the courts online earlier there was no, ahem, names that would suggest they were anyway linked to terrorism.

wingy

Baffled like you then LG,Telegraph website in the morning then,curious ,you don't often get town locked down like that

Marty

I don't know if I should be saying this but, a friend of mine works at a flight school, they had a group of lads asking some very strange questions, anyway, they called the police and they came with a load of photo's and told to pick out who they were. They were described by the officer as 'high value targets'. Could have something to do with that or he could of just been chatting bollocks, but i have no reason to not believe him.

Users who are viewing this thread