Cov - Boro on TV 21/01/12 (1 Viewer)

DanishCovLad

In case you didnt know this, the match on saturday will be shown live on TV :) I'm excited about it since im from Denmark and we're lucky if Cov gets shown live twice a year :)

DanishCovLad

I was wondering... Is every single premier league game shown live on different channels in the UK week after week or do they only show the bigger teams?

mark82

I was wondering... Is every single premier league game shown live on different channels in the UK week after week or do they only show the bigger teams?

Normally 3 - 4 games a weekend between Sky Sports & ESPN each weekend and usually 1 or 2 championship games. Other than that just highlights on TV.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Excellent, CWR commentary on Sky Blues World, combined with the live stream, lets hope to see a few goals, FOR us.

Whats Sky Blue World? I've tried for live commentary on PC but just can't get it anywhere? :( Can you post a link?

mark82

Whats Sky Blue World? I've tried for live commentary on PC but just can't get it anywhere? :( Can you post a link?

Sky Blues World/Player is available via the official website. You get the live CWR commentary on match days but have to pay a subscription.

mark82

Sky Blues World/Player is available via the official website. You get the live CWR commentary on match days but have to pay a subscription.

And as far as I have worked out so far you can't access via your mobile phone. At least not on iPhone.

Houchens Head

Oh THAT thing! Ha! I won't pay for it! Why subscribe to something that should be free nationally? Just because I live down south I can't get commentary, yet I can watch Midlands Today through a freeview box! Bloody football and money mix again! Makes me sick! :mad:

mark82

Oh THAT thing! Ha! I won't pay for it! Why subscribe to something that should be free nationally? Just because I live down south I can't get commentary, yet I can watch Midlands Today through a freeview box! Bloody football and money mix again! Makes me sick! :mad:

I know. I have the same trouble. Took out a 1 month subscription to try it but won't be renewing!

beduth

This is the type of game where we should be demonstrating against SISU ,if it being televised throughout europe .

G'Day Folks - still in sunny OZ.

Pleasd to see CCFC will be on ITV on Saturday against Middlesbrough - I am hoping I can get it in Perth BUT will the kickoff still be at 3 pm UK time ?

I always thought this was taboo by the football league brcause of a more serious reduction in attendance hence usuallly on Saturdays KO confined to say 12.45 or 5.15 ish.

Can anyone advise ???

PUSB

cloughie

G'Day Folks - still in sunny OZ.

Pleasd to see CCFC will be on ITV on Saturday against Middlesbrough - I am hoping I can get it in Perth BUT will the kickoff still be at 3 pm UK time ?

I always thought this was taboo by the football league brcause of a more serious reduction in attendance hence usuallly on Saturdays KO confined to say 12.45 or 5.15 ish.

Can anyone advise ???

PUSB

According t6o the CCFC website still a 3.00 kick off

skybluesteve76

It's another one of those misleading thread titles lol. Saying the games on tv when it's blatantly not. Unless you live in some Scandinavian outpost.

All the best

hughescov

Yep a number of times I've tried to listen online and wondered why the hell it's not being broadcast! What a friggin joke...

Otis

For anyone living in Cov who is not going on Saturday, The Cedars pub in Coundon are showing the game live. It's on the blackboard outside the pub. Cov v Middlesborough, 3 p.m. Saturday. On straight after St. Mirren v Celtic.

Houchens Head

For anyone living in Cov who is not going on Saturday, The Cedars pub in Coundon are showing the game live. It's on the blackboard outside the pub. Cov v Middlesborough, 3 p.m. Saturday. On straight after St. Mirren v Celtic.

Wouldn't have thought they'd get a very good reception on the blackboard Otis! :laugh:

pipkin73

It's another one of those misleading thread titles lol. Saying the games on tv when it's blatantly not. Unless you live in some Scandinavian outpost.

All the best

The reason i posted that Cov were on telly here in GC, was because that means there will be an internet stream for the game. I'm sure many people living away from Cov or who just can't afford to go appreciate knowing that the game will be on the internet. For people like me it's the only chance we have of watching our beloved CCFC.
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread