Council pays more to rent library site than Coventry City FC pays to lease Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Of course they won't bad mouth wasps, if you are being paid money too advertise something you aren't going to make out they are bad.

It's like making an advert saying something is shite.

dongonzalos

Sorry I know this won't suit the picture some would like to portray but.....

I see the CET been very complimentary about the football team. I look at this site and CET for most of my football news.
They cover loads on CCFC and I would guess it doesn't cost CCFC a penny.
If Wasps are paying for advertising you can bet that they will get it.
They will also get coverage on the sporting side of things as well. Whether certain people like it or not.
Regarding the wasps PR machine why would it attack the local football club. Correct me if I am wrong but the more successful the club are the more money wasps make. So that doesn't make sense.
If the CET have a pop at decisions made by the owners of the football club in my book that is not having a pop at the manager, team or fans.
I also don't think such comments are paid for by Wasps

covmark

Sorry I know this won't suit the picture some would like to portray but.....

I see the CET been very complimentary about the football team. I look at this site and CET for most of my football news.
They cover loads on CCFC and I would guess it doesn't cost CCFC a penny.
If Wasps are paying for advertising you can bet that they will get it.
They will also get coverage on the sporting side of things as well. Whether certain people like it or not.
Regarding the wasps PR machine why would it attack the local football club. Correct me if I am wrong but the more successful the club are the more money wasps make. So that doesn't make sense.
If the CET have a pop at decisions made by the owners of the football club in my book that is not having a pop at the manager, team or fans.
I also don't think such comments are paid for by Wasps
Tbf wasps don't need to pay for PR. They have the likes of that moron Italia running round, tongue firmly planted in Eastwood's arse, doing it for them for free.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Astute

I'm wondering why the CT decided to link the two completely different lease agreements? Seems odd and I don't understand their motive. Just another chance to stick the boot in on the club. Also the library rent is for 365 day 24/7 (if they wanted to) ours is for 23 days use from 10am - 7pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

But we get more visitors each of them 23 days than the library gets all year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread