Council Hearing Match Thread (3 Viewers)

steveecov

So you have never been wrong with your POV?

Apologising for having a potty mouth while insulting people and admitting you are wrong are two different things. Me saying it wasn't Mutton that made the quote that some on here accused him of wasn't me being wrong. SISU accusing him of being the one who said it with it going onto the documents wasn't proof of him saying it. Yes he said he agreed with it. But it was a quote made by someone else. Or are you still trying to say it was Mutton's quoted comment?

Totally AGREE, although I have not said it.

Samo

So you have never been wrong with your POV?

Apologising for having a potty mouth while insulting people and admitting you are wrong are two different things. Me saying it wasn't Mutton that made the quote that some on here accused him of wasn't me being wrong. SISU accusing him of being the one who said it with it going onto the documents wasn't proof of him saying it. Yes he said he agreed with it. But it was a quote made by someone else. Or are you still trying to say it was Mutton's quoted comment?

I have never been involved in the Mutton argument, why are you using that as a smokescreen.
Are you going to admit you were wrong about our argument re the budget or not?

Astute

I have never been involved in the Mutton argument, why are you using that as a smokescreen.
Are you going to admit you were wrong about our argument re the budget or not?

My quote on that was that I stupidly trusted SISU to give 60% of income to the squad costs. And I could be wrong. We don't know yet. We have brought in more players and attendances have gone back down. We don't know how much we got for Maddison or if we have got any of it yet. But yes like I said I could be wrong.

Samo

My quote on that was that I stupidly trusted SISU to give 60% of income to the squad costs. And I could be wrong. We don't know yet. We have brought in more players and attendances have gone back down. We don't know how much we got for Maddison or if we have got any of it yet. But yes like I said I could be wrong.

You said TM was in complete control of who comes and goes, among other silly remarks, It's on the rebooted thread and plain for all to see. There is no 'could be wrong' about it, you were wrong plain and simple.
I had hoped you would choose to retain at least some dignity, admit and move on but alas... you are a smaller man than I had hoped.

Astute

You said TM was in complete control of who comes and goes, among other silly remarks, It's on the rebooted thread and plain for all to see. There is no 'could be wrong' about it, you were wrong plain and simple.
I had hoped you would choose to retain at least some dignity, admit and move on but alas... you are a smaller man than I had hoped.

So who decides who comes and goes? Yet again you know more than the rest of us.

Samo

Are you serious? Who at any club has the final say? Whoever is bankrolling it of course.

Astute

Are you serious? Who at any club has the final say? Whoever is bankrolling it of course.

If it is the 60% of income it will be us. Now you are being silly.

Samo

Let's be specific, this is one of your remarks:

''Everything points towards TM having the final say in who comes and goes''

Do you believe he had the ''final say'' in the sale of James Maddison? Yes or no?

Astute

Let's be specific, this is one of your remarks:

''Everything points towards TM having the final say in who comes and goes''

Do you believe he had the ''final say'' in the sale of James Maddison? Yes or no?

So you want me to admit that I am wrong on ifs and buts?

1 Offer comes in. Maddison is given permission to talk to Norwich.
2 Maddison would like to go to Norwich.
3 Does TM want to keep a player that wants to leave?

If you know differently let us know. If you don't know differently let us know why you would like me to admit where I am wrong if we don't know.

Samo

So you want me to admit that I am wrong on ifs and buts?

1 Offer comes in. Maddison is given permission to talk to Norwich.
2 Maddison would like to go to Norwich.
3 Does TM want to keep a player that wants to leave?

If you know differently let us know. If you don't know differently let us know why you would like me to admit where I am wrong if we don't know.

You can't do it can you? Grendel was right about you.
Does TM have ''final say'' or doesn't he? He doesn't, which should now be as obvious to you as it was to me.
I understand that you are embarrassed and must be feeling a bit foolish about the stupid remarks you made but this is just making matters worse. I honestly thought you were better than this.

Astute

Does TM have ''final say'' or doesn't he? He doesn't, which should now be as obvious to you as it was to me.
I understand that you are embarrassed and must be feeling a bit foolish about the stupid remarks you made but this is just making matters worse. I honestly thought you were better than this.

Are you pretending to be Grendels bitch?

What evidence do you have that someone else is deciding who comes and who goes? None at all. TM said Maddison wouldn't leave unless it was a good offer. We don't know how much he was sold for. We don't know if 60% of income is going on the squad. We don't know if we have received any Maddison money yet. But you are making out that you know. So what do you know?

JOB left because he was disrupting the dressing room, wanted to play more and wanted to be closer to home. Who decided he could go? Why not mention him or was that next?

Samo

Are you pretending to be Grendels bitch?

What evidence do you have that someone else is deciding who comes and who goes? None at all. TM said Maddison wouldn't leave unless it was a good offer. We don't know how much he was sold for. We don't know if 60% of income is going on the squad. We don't know if we have received any Maddison money yet. But you are making out that you know. So what do you know?

JOB left because he was disrupting the dressing room, wanted to play more and wanted to be closer to home. Who decided he could go? Why not mention him or was that next?

I'm sure it was TM's decision that JOB should leave, but then there weren't millions of pounds involved in that deal. If you are really stupid enough to believe that TM had the final say on Maddison, you go ahead, I will leave you to it.

dongonzalos

I am sorry but you have to stop quoting Grendel!!
The irony is phenomenal. I just can't take you seriously when you do. It like you quoting Kim Jong when he describes someone else as a bit nuts!
Grendel never admits he is wrong when he is caught out.

Then again thinking about it all you are doing is using a professional expert as a character witness.
I take it back

Astute

I'm sure it was TM's decision that JOB should leave, but then there weren't millions of pounds involved in that deal. If you are really stupid enough to believe that TM had the final say on Maddison, you go ahead, I will leave you to it.

I have said that I will admit when I know that I am wrong. Even here when I said that I stupidly trust them. Have seen no evidence either way. And neither have you.

Samo

I am sorry but you have to stop quoting Grendel!!
The irony is phenomenal. I just can't take you seriously when you do. It like you quoting Kim Jong when he describes someone else as a bit nuts!
Grendel never admits he is wrong when he is caught out.

Then again thinking about it all you are doing is using a professional expert as a character witness.
I take it back

When did I quote Grendel?
And as a matter of fact you are wrong... Grendel has PM'd me to apologise in the past. I don't imagine he has done the same to you but then again why would he? You are so rarely right.

dongonzalos

When did I quote Grendel?
And as a matter of fact you are wrong... Grendel has PM'd me to apologise in the past. I don't imagine he has done the same to you but then again why would he? You are so rarely right.

Why PM to apologise have the balls as you say and do it out in the open, like no doubt the comment he made to need to apologise about was done.

skyblueinBaku

Why PM to apologise have the balls as you say and do it out in the open, like no doubt the comment he made to need to apologise about was done.

Don, sending a PM avoids an open admission that he is wrong. That's something to which he has an aversion.

Grendel

I know it's quite funny Samo quoting that in his defence
Kinda tells you all you need to know really
Not sure why astute is bothering

I PM'd you once about something in confidence and you spilled your guts on here the next day.

Samo

I know it's quite funny Samo quoting that in his defence
Kinda tells you all you need to know really
Not sure why astute is bothering

What are you talking about you idiot?
PM or not, it's one more apology than I've ever heard from the likes of you or Astute.

Last edited:

Astute

PM or not, it's one more apology than I've ever heard from the likes of you or Astute.

You are trying to get me to admit to being wrong on something we don't have any proof on either way. What has admitting that you are wrong got to do with an apology?

Ok here we go. I am sorry that you are having to scrape the barrel to make it look like I am certainly wrong just so you can stick up for Grendel.

Will that do?

Samo

You are trying to get me to admit to being wrong on something we don't have any proof on either way. What has admitting that you are wrong got to do with an apology?

Ok here we go. I am sorry that you are having to scrape the barrel to make it look like I am certainly wrong just so you can stick up for Grendel.

Will that do?

Jesus let it go man.

Astute

Jesus let it go man.

Let it go?

It is you that keeps throwing accusations and comments at me. All I am doing is replying to the accusations and comments after you have asked me to reply to them :D

Samo

Let it go?

It is you that keeps throwing accusations and comments at me. All I am doing is replying to the accusations and comments after you have asked me to reply to them :D

Astute, let's be friends. I have only 2 conditions... you will need to get rid of that annoying car avatar and... stop picking on my hero Grendel. ;)

Last edited:

dongonzalos

If I could be arsed I would show you me saying hands up got that wrong on here. However as Astute will hopefully work out you are full of it and not worth bothering with

Samo

If I could be arsed I would show you me saying hands up got that wrong on here. However as Astute will hopefully work out you are full of it and not worth bothering with

Oh go on... I bet you can't. :D

Astute

Astute, let's be friends. I have only 2 conditions... you will need to get rid of that annoying car avatar and... stop picking on my hero Grendel. ;)

Sorry my avatar has to stay. She isn't on the road anymore :(

She is now a 512 bhp track day beast :D

Users who are viewing this thread