Couldn't stop laughing (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Bell will be useless again next year, his moves are so predictable. When he receives the ball 95% of the time I can see what he is going to do 5 seconds before he does it. He has a good shot on him but is so slow and indecisive he is always closed down first.

Bell at his best is an excellent player. For some reason, perhaps injury/fitness, he was unable show it last season. He will be excellent in League 1 and I hope he shows these "so called Coventry City Fans" (Read Arseholes from now on) exactly that.
Good luck to who ever is in the team when we start.
My guess is that these arseholes will be slagging players off from the first mis kick. That's if they are at the first matches as I don't expect them to turn up until we are top of the league.
Come on David Bell.

:claping hands:

Tomh111

I like bell and he seems a nice enough chap so why you feel the need to abuse him I don't understand??
I think he needs to bulk up a bit though if he is going to achieve anything next season, a more physical league and his injury record does not bode particularly well but that comes back around to the absence of a complete backroom staff and particularly a fitness coach.
I think he has been deplete of confidence for virtually his entire CCFC career if you watch him he doesn't back himself to beat his opponent and often looks for the simple, which i think comes back round to a confidence issue, his mindset seems to be to do nothing wrong rather than do something spectacular. He isn't the paciest guy around but that isn't his game, he is a distributor rather than someone who races up and down the wing, with the right coaching and some confidence instilled into him I genuinely believe he could be a good wide man and playmaker.

Sterling Archer

Anyone who thinks David Bell is a good player needs their head examined or to start going to games. At Burnley away he looked like someone who had never played the game before and bottled every 50/50 in a game where we were supposed to be fightin for our lifes! The effort he put into that game and subsequent ones were an embarrassment to the shirt.

He is a winger that:
- Has no pace
- Can't beat his man
- Halts any counter attack we have when he gets the ball by turning back and passing to the right back
- His delivery is awful, any Tom, Dick or Harry can "float" a ball straight into the keepers arms as opposed to fizzing them into dangerous areas or here's a thought, towards his own player

Its honestly been like playing with 10 men at times when Bell is on the pitch.

HOWEVER, until he stops wearing a Coventry City shirt, I will support him in his footballing endeavours like he is part of my family. COME ON BELLY PROVE ME WRONG (or sign for someone else please) !

Tomh111

Anyone who thinks David Bell is a good player needs their head examined or to start going to games. At Burnley away he looked like someone who had never played the game before and bottled every 50/50 in a game where we were supposed to be fightin for our lifes! The effort he put into that game and subsequent ones were an embarrassment to the shirt.

He is a winger that:
- Has no pace
- Can't beat his man
- Halts any counter attack we have when he gets the ball by turning back and passing to the right back
- His delivery is awful, any Tom, Dick or Harry can "float" a ball straight into the keepers arms as opposed to fizzing them into dangerous areas or here's a thought, towards his own player

Its honestly been like playing with 10 men at times when Bell is on the pitch.

HOWEVER, until he stops wearing a Coventry City shirt, I will support him in his footballing endeavours like he is part of my family. COME ON BELLY PROVE ME WRONG (or sign for someone else please) !

You say he bottled every 50/50... isnt that down to a confidence issue or a player carrying a knock/niggle or even a stigma because of previous injureis???? I know its a different sport but as a rugby player I can tell you that after you have been injured you come back and find that you have a niggle in the back of your head that makes you question whether or not to commit to challenges or tackles because you worry you will aggravate the injury. With coaching and time and re-assurance from a physio or fitness coach it goes away but I would put money on that being the problem.
His delivery isn't awful, at the end of the day he is not close to being a premiership quality player but he is solid for the league we are playing in. Not every cross is going to be put on a saucer but a lot of the times he does. Again pace is not his game, I said it previously he is a distributor not a racey winger more a downing than a wright phillips.

Nonleagueherewecome

i dont normally but that guy is unbelievable does nothing barely plays gets a 4 year deal if charlton are intrested as stated im very happy to drive his sorry ass down to london hell i'll even help him move down there.

didnt expect it to get any attention i was just in the mood to remind him his useless and unpopular he responded by telling me to shut up you egg ...... honestly i think its great you can banter with some of the players / abuse them if you like.

as for the best goal at the ricoh been david bell's against doncaster it depends what you call a great goal inside his own half against an empty net fair enough but id personally go for something like scott danns header against newcastle in the carling cup ok we didnt go on to win the game but that goal goes down as one of the best ive celebrated in the crowd cause we were all ready to leave. plus leighton baines hit a beauty for england U21's at the ricoh to beat the germans ;)

It was NOT an open goal, there were two defenders on the line, and he shaped and curved it over them and several others, including the scurrying back Sullivan, to place it into the top of the net. I was right behind him when he got the ball-he didn't just shoot, he took his time and delivered the single most sublime piece of technical ability that a City player has produced in the last 10 years. It was the best goal at the Ricoh-certainly better than a header from 10 yards out in a meaningless cup game!

Users who are viewing this thread