Couldn't stop laughing (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Andi Robinson ‏@Andi_Robbo
@David7Bell how's that move to charlton coming along? The offer to drive you down there still stands #TimeToGoBell #PUSB
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

dongonzalos

Yeah give em abuse they will definitely improve

A club in a transfer embargo that is more unlikely to sign players than it is to sign them, we are likely to have a thread bare squad again.

Tell you what, cracking idea tweet the players we have telling them effectively we think they are shit.

Or

How about cheering Bell trying to instil some confidence in him and you may find he may excel at league one level. Some we may desperately need next season.

If we are stuck with him dont give him shit you are cutting your nose to spite your face

Grendel

I agree, it is likely that David Bell knows himself he is shit anyway so no need to remind him.

Guess the man who has an eye for a player had it closed when scouting Bell then.

wingy

Guess the man who has an eye for a player had it closed when scouting Bell then.
JEEZ there you go again on the manager/ scouts case;)

If we're gonna tolerate this ownership and grow our own team ,we may as well grow our own manager,we've done it before way way back in the day.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Even Messi misses the easiest of chances sometimes.

Thorns managerial record is poor but I still think his scouting record is above average, anyway this isn't a Thorn thread so lets not go there.

Nonleagueherewecome

Bell got crocked, you know that, his injuries are common knowledge. Who scored the greatest ever goal at The Ricoh? David Bell did.

Andi_Robbo

Never really understood the whole abuse the players thing. :thinking about:

i dont normally but that guy is unbelievable does nothing barely plays gets a 4 year deal if charlton are intrested as stated im very happy to drive his sorry ass down to london hell i'll even help him move down there.

didnt expect it to get any attention i was just in the mood to remind him his useless and unpopular he responded by telling me to shut up you egg ...... honestly i think its great you can banter with some of the players / abuse them if you like.

as for the best goal at the ricoh been david bell's against doncaster it depends what you call a great goal inside his own half against an empty net fair enough but id personally go for something like scott danns header against newcastle in the carling cup ok we didnt go on to win the game but that goal goes down as one of the best ive celebrated in the crowd cause we were all ready to leave. plus leighton baines hit a beauty for england U21's at the ricoh to beat the germans ;)

mattylad

well he has also now issued a statement to say his future is here so I guess you abuse him on twitter and he gives you a big feck off back.

standupforcity

When given the chance, Bell and Keough work well together. I hope we keep them both. Also scored a brill goal at Palace, lobbing the keeper from outside the box. He has a football brain, and injury free can return to form.

TheSnoz

"didnt expect it to get any attention i was just in the mood to remind him his useless and unpopular he responded by telling me to shut up you egg ...... honestly i think its great you can banter with some of the players / abuse them if you like. "

The above from Andi Robbo says so much about the sick society we live in these days.

ccfctommy

How naive. People actually think Thorn scouts every player we buy? Bell was an established championship player anyway.

Nick

Administrator
How naive. People actually think Thorn scouts every player we buy? Bell was an established championship player anyway.

I wouldnt say established, only 19 games I think for norwich!

Still dont get the point of having a go at players, again it seems the people who find it ok hate sisu and wont have anything bad said about thorn!

Marty

Bell got crocked, you know that, his injuries are common knowledge. Who scored the greatest ever goal at The Ricoh? David Bell did.

Barry Bannan's goal a couple of years back was amazing. Far better then the Bell goal.

tippex9

Keyboard Commandos.

Abuse players then accuse them of not playing for the shirt or having loyalty......

Duh!!!!

Sumo the Micky Quinn

"didnt expect it to get any attention i was just in the mood to remind him his useless and unpopular he responded by telling me to shut up you egg ...... honestly i think its great you can banter with some of the players / abuse them if you like. "

The above from Andi Robbo says so much about the sick society we live in these days.

One of the reasons why I left the UK.

tippex9

I wouldnt say established, only 19 games I think for norwich!

Still dont get the point of having a go at players, again it seems the people who find it ok hate sisu and wont have anything bad said about thorn!

Let's get one thing straight DB is NOT a bad player, possessing good first touch and overall ball control and can supply incisive passes when needs be so why is every mistake greeted with derision by the so called "fans".

That's not the way to instil confidence in our players/team - it surely inhibits performances with DB reluctant to dwell on the ball only to get rid ASAP in case the "fans" rear up yet again.

Like NICK I cannot see or understand the logic in berating our own players, level all that barracking nonsense at the opposition not our lads FFS.

PUSB

Real

I don't understand why people would take the time to abuse players? It says a lot more about the abuser than the person he is aiming his bile at. There's no point trying to get the abuser to understand why he is such a moron though, he hasn't the intellect to take it on board.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jwhczl

Brighton Sky Blue

Bell isn't a technically poor player, but he really lacks pace and didn't seem fit to me last season. If he gets himself back in shape over the summer, I think we could have quite a useful player on our hands.

skybluesteve76

Technically bell is probably our best player. One of our major hopes of doing something in L1, fitness has been a problem but I think he will do well next season. I don't see how people calling him shit will help is confidence or make him a better player?

Astute

What's funny about slating one of our players. Fuckin idiot

Mainly true, but not always true.

Fatwood deserved all the abuse he got. Cost us good money to sign him and on a good wage as well. What did he do for us? Couldn't even be bothered to get fit enough to play knowing we didn't have enough players and were lacking experience. Even Southend didn't play him from the start in most games.

A player that gives 100% does not deserve abuse. Maybe the player is not as good as we would like him to be, but that is not his fault. If a player is playing with an injury or has not fully recovered from an injury but has to play because of lack of numbers has a poor game it is not his fault.

Last edited:

Astute

Southend :facepalm:

Fighting with my 2 year old on who gets laptop. Not got a chance of thinking straight :D

CTID

Always found this kind of this strange, much like singing "were shit and were beating you"...which often ended with us throwing away the lead and then people wonder why :facepalm:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bell will be useless again next year, his moves are so predictable. When he receives the ball 95% of the time I can see what he is going to do 5 seconds before he does it. He has a good shot on him but is so slow and indecisive he is always closed down first.

Users who are viewing this thread