Could the replay be televised? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

BT has two spots for replays. There is four replays to be played out of
Coventry v Hartlepool
Mansfield v Oldham
Burton v Fleetwood
Crawley v Bristol Rovers

Wrexham play Oxford tonight.

Surely us and the Mansfield game will ve on TV?

wingy

I reckon Burton Albion v Fleetwood will be one ,both fairly new to league football done a bit of giant killing in the past and evenly poised .

skybluelee

On the basis that we are overwhelmingly the biggest side out of that lot they must put our game on. The major sticking point might be that they showed our game in the last round.

Gint11

We have had a fair amount of TV coverage so far.

runner

It stands a chance though ... there is a potential banana skin here for us ... in theory the pressure is all on us, so TV will like the fact that !

Grendel

They will have a massive audience of Sixfields non attendees.
400 Sisue followers at the ground plus free tickets for Northampton locals.
NOPM

What a fool you are

RoboCCFC90

I reckon we have a good chance of being on the Telly, although I suspect BT to put Mansfield on.

pusbccfc

Nope, not on.

How Crawley bloody town at home to Bristol Rovers is on TV over us I'll never know.

RoboCCFC90

Crawley v Bristol Rovers on TV... Wow what a borefest.

Obviously BT are going with the NOPM stance.

Edit: We should also remember that we were on TV this weekend.

"Dubai!! We're on TV in Dubai, We're on TV in Dubai, We're on TV in Dubai, Dubai!!"

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Imagine you're in Dubai, you live in your eighty-bedroom mansion on a man-made island shaped like the rings of Saturn and turn on your 500" TV and you get Hartlepool vs Coventry in the FA Cup.

Money really can't buy happiness.

RoboCCFC90

Imagine you're in Dubai, you live in your eighty-bedroom mansion on a man-made island shaped like the rings of Saturn and turn on your 500" TV and you get Hartlepool vs Coventry in the FA Cup.

Money really can't buy happiness.

If all of that doesn't then Baker's goal was sure to get people tingling with excitement.

Hobo

In the words of Gil Scott heron "It Will not be Televised"!!:eek::facepalm:

"The revolution that takes place in your head, will not be seen"

And regarding Regans landslide victory "mandate, my ass"

Top performer Gil Scot Heron....wingy you are a star for mentioning the man.

oldham v mansfield on tuesday night and crawley v bristol rovers on wednesday night.
cant see any attraction for the crawley match over us with a virtually empty stadium at all

torchomatic

I am surprised. We're usually good for a few goals. The "virtually empty stadium" doesn't make a difference does it? Don't they usually point the cameras at the green bit? And are Crawley known for their large crowds and pressure-cooker atmosphere then?

oldham v mansfield on tuesday night and crawley v bristol rovers on wednesday night.
cant see any attraction for the crawley match over us with a virtually empty stadium at all

Users who are viewing this thread