Could a new Company be formed ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Not sure if there is a comparison, but Rotherham United could not agree to a CVA so a new company was formed and the Football League granted the new company the Golden Share but deducted 17 points. Is this a possibility ? I don't know if this could apply to Sky Blues.

wingy

Not talking about SISU forming a new company, either Haskell 1V or ACL or someone else. Note, it's ACL that might not agree tp the CVA.

that kind of negates the point you're trying to make VOR as the case you've ventured applies to the club involved .

While I understand the point of what you say and their rights of self preservation Its a massive PR disaster for ACL and a points deduction.

Voice_of_Reason

that kind of negates the point you're trying to make VOR as the case you've ventured applies to the club involved .

While I understand the point of what you say and their rights of self preservation Its a massive PR disaster for ACL and a points deduction.

Cheers Wingy, it was just a thought as I haven't a clue as to whether or not this might be possible.

wingy

Cheers Wingy, it was just a thought as I haven't a clue as to whether or not this might be possible.

The real question is assuming we play in the Ricoh ,and I believe we will, a points deduction will see the fans resent massively that Impact on the season which is going to be struggle enough .
Couple that with the JR and they are in a hard place ,It Is business and they have a right to defend their position .Maybe a challenge from prospective purchasers around cherry picking assets in the final purchase would give grounds against their bid,certainly the other three never had the chance to make a conditional bid such as that .The only other potential challenge would be a round this notion of Benficial ownership PA referred to in his recent statement.

wingy

Another thought, It would possibly be better to expose that point and Let the idea run of Fisher taking us away ,because he would then have to prove that plan while they in essence would have free hand to go down the CVA without the consequence of having angry fans coming through the doors,which of course they still would when his plan is exposed as myth.
Regarding Preston doing a deal you'd have to ask what value Is there for him to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread