Cost to watch the Cov is not bad (1 Viewer)

tisza

i have to know where in the Nou Camp the Barcelona 79 quid season ticket is. can they actually see the pitch?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yep....One thing Cov fans cannot moan about this season is the comparative cost of going to home games.....

....if you factor in some of the packages or offers that will appear throughout the season. PLUS the type of football we're playing (at home at least) AND the quality of players we're bringing in to L1.....other than Bradford, you'd have to say we would be 2nd best value for money in the division.

....so play up sky blues!

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Pretty decent ready if you're a Cov fan looking at home games. That's unless you like pies. A lot of pies. And a tea. Which would mean there's something in that crazy fool Fishers posturings.

In all seriousness, our cheapest season ticket is cheaper than that of 13 Conference sides...unbelievable! Regardless of how expensive British football is compared to our European counterparts, to have a season ticket cheaper than 13 conferences clubs is great.

I know it's been said before that it's a good price, but interesting reading all the same.

Evo1883

Whilst i think it's fantastic that we are amongst the cheapest ..
Considering the club sell their season tickets at 11 pound a match early bird and 13 a match now ..i see no reason why they need to charge any more than 15 for the regular joe to attend .. i believe a man should be able to take his lad (under 13) to a match for no more than 20 pound ..
We as a country still have a long way to go to ensure football is at a fair price .
I am a ST holder btw ..but still feel that 32 pound on the day for a man to take his 12 year old is too much (despite being below the average )
A club like ours essentially trying to rebuild its fanbase should really go out their way to ensure bigger gates and more youngsters get to watch coventry growing up .
Again im not saying our prices are bad , just think more can be done , because its still overpriced in comparison to europe

jimmyhillsfanclub

Whilst i think it's fantastic that we are amongst the cheapest ..
Considering the club sell their season tickets at 11 pound a match early bird and 13 a match now ..i see no reason why they need to charge any more than 15 for the regular joe to attend .. i believe a man should be able to take his lad (under 13) to a match for no more than 20 pound ..
We as a country still have a long way to go to ensure football is at a fair price .
I am a ST holder btw ..but still feel that 32 pound on the day for a man to take his 12 year old is too much (despite being below the average )
A club like ours essentially trying to rebuild its fanbase should really go out their way to ensure bigger gates and more youngsters get to watch coventry growing up .
Again im not saying our prices are bad , just think more can be done , because its still overpriced in comparison to europe

Agree that football in the UK is still massively overpriced generally.....but watching CCFC at home is comparatively good value

skybluelee

On Saturday I will hand over £11 to watch Weymouth play in the 7th tier of English football. When I think that at the same time there will be thousands of Coventry-based so-called supporters that will decide not to hand over £18 to watch the most exciting team we've had in decades is somewhat galling.

Tomh111

I think 'winning' this survey is akin to being the least gammy leper really isn't it.

The whole thing just goes to put into perspective the overpriced nature of football nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread