Cookie for Celtic? (1 Viewer)

I am concerned that Cookie Coleman will be a target for Celtic, he as done wonders here for our Club on a very low budget, do any of you hold any fears over the big Clubs poaching our manager?

Nick

Administrator
Hmmm I am not sure. I think they will go with somebody scottish but they might have learnt their lesson stealing managers from the Championship.

If he did go though, would he take half his team with him?

CovInEssex

He won't go. Personally, in my opinion, Celtic & Rangers are nothing more then mid-table P'ship teams. (or would be)

In all honesty i think Celtic and Rangers would struggle to get promoted from the championship if they were ever put in there. I hope you are both right and Cookie stays put.

CovInEssex

In all honesty i think Celtic and Rangers would struggle to get promoted from the championship if they were ever put in there. I hope you are both right and Cookie stays put.

I was going to say they were championship sides but i thought i may of been pushing it a tad. ha.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
sure they got rejected to be part of the football league what does that say lol, i do support celtic as im irish sure.

Skybluesy....Sometimes managers want to better themselves financially as well as having the opportunity to play in Europe against class opposition, fair enough the scottish league is pants but Celtic are a massive Club compared to us and the very poor attendances we get every week doesn't help our situation either financially or getting behind the team! That is why Cookie would consider a move to Celtic.

Cheers Milf

TheSnoz

Rangers & Celtic might get big crowds at home - though judging by the bits I've seen on tv even their gates are slipping. But when you see such a cracking player as Robbie Keane playing in front of 8,000 at the likes of Falkirk, what a waste. Scottish football is so unbalanced. We all know that.

Users who are viewing this thread