Controversial Blessing. (1 Viewer)

ccfcmustang

Does anyone else believe that the -10 could of been a blessing in disguise?

With the lack of experience in the side and the turmoil we have been faced with I am sure the -10 was what we needed. I think we would be in a better position to sneak up on the play offs rather than started on 0 and now be in 5th place. I just doubt the young players would be able to deal with the massive pressure. By sneaking up we have no pressure and the kids feel under no pressure and perform better.

I dont want our points back, im more than happy with whats happening on the field.

In my opinion promotion will signal an immediate return to the Ricoh and I do think that if that happens we will average 18,000 - 20,000 a game. Fisher will have to take us home I doubt he wil lhave any choice.

But I agree wirth what Pressley has said that the immediate aim should be stability of the whole club, top to bottom

skybluepm2

I do agree with what you're saying to an extent mustang. I don't think that we'd be doing anywhere near as well as we have done without the ten point deduction. The fact is that we will never know. It has certainly galvanised the playing side of the club. It's a shame it hasn't had the same effect on those useless tossers in the boardroom. What Fisher has done is unforgivable, not in a year, not if he takes us back to the Ricoh, not if we win promotion not ever!

There won't be any chance of our points being reinstated and frankly now I'm not too bothered. SP is keeping their feet on the ground and taking one game at a time. Nothing was expected of us this season and rightly so. We couldve thrown in the towel just as Pompey did when they were put in a similar position last season but fortunately we have some talented players and a great management team at the helm. I only pray that our bubble doesn't burst! Selling of players in january for a quick buck would certainly aid that process!

skybluetony176

it may have helped because it lured other clubs into a false state of security, thinking we were dead certs for the drop therefore they would only have to fight with 3 teams to avoid the drop. little did they know that SP and the boys are made of better stuff than to just roll over and die.

Users who are viewing this thread