Contracts (1 Viewer)

wingy

Could we compile a current contract status file within the squad .Am slightly concerned with the length of some deals offered ,some players status at present ,and what it means in terms of overall strategy.:)

CTID

Get on football manager that will tell you them all lol

Seriously though I wonder how accurate that info is...not very im guessing

wingy

...and a stab at the wages would be useful

Whats bugging me is the fact I believe Clark Christie ,Bigi,Thomas and I guess all the new kids get Signed up on Two year deals ,have a season to prove themselves ,and then the wolves are at the door and they're much easier and cheaper to prize away.Why not three year deals like most others ,especially the two French lads ,who for all the scouting mentioned we do not know anywhere near as much about.I am assuming they will be on low wages and its the contract length + strength of sterling that lured them from a Galic lifestyle .We have had a few frenchies here over the years not always capable of adapting to English lifestyle,and if they can't they won't have any resale value ,much like Bell and Baker on the 4yr deals.
If the strategy is to generate our income from selling the youth prospects ,surely a 3yr deal and a year proving makes them more valuable,and god forbid" Want to Hang on to them " we could.

skyblueman

Whats bugging me is the fact I believe Clark Christie ,Bigi,Thomas and I guess all the new kids get Signed up on Two year deals ,have a season to prove themselves ,and then the wolves are at the door and they're much easier and cheaper to prize away.Why not three year deals like most others ,especially the two French lads ,who for all the scouting mentioned we do not know anywhere near as much about.I am assuming they will be on low wages and its the contract length + strength of sterling that lured them from a Galic lifestyle .We have had a few frenchies here over the years not always capable of adapting to English lifestyle,and if they can't they won't have any resale value ,much like Bell and Baker on the 4yr deals.
If the strategy is to generate our income from selling the youth prospects ,surely a 3yr deal and a year proving makes them more valuable,and god forbid" Want to Hang on to them " we could.

I guess it comes down to the on-going wages - they add up even if they appear low to start with - if they're shite and nobody else wants them then you're stuck paying the wages for the entire contract

ccfc92

Get on football manager that will tell you them all lol

Seriously though I wonder how accurate that info is...not very im guessing

You'd be surprised. Some stats are really good. As in Bigi, when the game starts, He's 17, and worth about 1million. The wages and budgets are pretty much spot on. Theres even our 30million debt owed to SISU on there :D ;)

wingy

You'd be surprised. Some stats are really good. As in Bigi, when the game starts, He's 17, and worth about 1million. The wages and budgets are pretty much spot on. Theres even our 30million debt owed to SISU on there :D ;)

Nice to know that tallies with OSB's assumption rather than the oft touted £54M.:eek:
:D;)

Users who are viewing this thread