Contracts 2023/24 (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Waghorn scored 3 in his year and a half with us.

Godden has 9 so far this season but hasn't had a full 90 minutes since mid-January around the last time he scored.

It's been around 3 months without a goal for Godden similar to 3 months without a goal for Simms from end-September to end-December
Waghorn only scored two goals for us, one of which was a penalty.

Offhegoes

Quite right - got thrown by the goal he scored for Huddersfield on loan
What a strange signing Waghorn was. Much older than the normal targets, and although a free transfer, he was on big wages. He was hugely disappointing. Could of been a great foil as a No 10 behind Vik (on paper)

mmttww

Could of been a great foil as a No 10 behind Vik...

Sad part was, before he got injured / Covid that was how it was working. I see how it would've worked but other than a few games early on, it never got the chance to click and Godden stepped up.

Skyblue Bangkok

M
Sad part was, before he got injured / Covid that was how it was working. I see how it would've worked but other than a few games early on, it never got the chance to click and Godden stepped

Sad part was, before he got injured / Covid that was how it was working. I see how it would've worked but other than a few games early on, it never got the chance to click and Godden stepped up.
Looking at him no wonder some referred to him as Fathorn, an awful signing. Didn't date Walker either ,no idea where he is now.

Users who are viewing this thread