Contract talks!! (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

quote from daily mirror

"coventry chairmen ken dulieu has flown in to take charge of the clubs vital contacts negotiations, with the retention of sammy clingan and martin crainie top of the list."

so no more sammy and martin then!!:eek:

Robccfc87

Only our club could create a piece like that! Wow our chairman dealing with contracts! What next: Harrison takes up a coaching session?!

skybluedan

flew in from where you should already be here sorting out the complete wank fans are paying to watch week in and week out
you fuckin orange freak your a joke just like our club

Sub

contracts are only being given to increase the player value so come january they can demand a higher fee. SISU will take what money they can get they will then sell us or put us in admin after they have stripped what they can and got what money they can from transfer fees:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: we will be well and truly fooked and garunteed relegation fodder:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

chiefdave

how is this even a story. i suppose you could argue that Clouting was taking care of the contracts but even so you would expect the chairman to be heavily involved. i wonder if they'll run a story if I decide to turn up to work and do my job tomorrow!

Sub

clouting was apparantly on gardening leave for 3 weeks before he left:thinking about:

sky blue john

It would have been more of a scoop if the article said he was also going to watch a match. ;)

Last edited:

shmmeee

contracts are only being given to increase the player value so come january they can demand a higher fee. SISU will take what money they can get they will then sell us or put us in admin after they have stripped what they can and got what money they can from transfer fees:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: we will be well and truly fooked and garunteed relegation fodder:facepalm::facepalm:

You know this entire post makes no sense and most of it isn't even possible, right?

lesturd

We have to pay for the privilege of our tanned Chairman flying in too, along with his £900 a day fees and hotel expenses at the plush Coombe Abbey...lets hope he doesn't stay too long hey ;)

Users who are viewing this thread