Conspiracy Question (1 Viewer)

dadgad

'The club should be shut down as I'm not sure sections of our support deserve a club to support'. What complete and utter nonsense. Close a football club down because YOU believe some don't deserve a club. That's a laughable position. What about those other 'sections' that you believe do deserve a club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His opinion has always been laughable, best to ignore.
What I wonder, with a footballing man like Mowbray at the helm, how his integrity is going to fit in with Sisu spin and bullshit?

Gazolba

We won't ever compete at a higher level while we are are renting a ground from a franchise rugby club.

<snip>

It's either rent from them or rent from someone else because we sure as hell don't have the money to buy a stadium.

lifeskyblue

What I wonder, with a footballing man like Mowbray at the helm, how his integrity is going to fit in with Sisu spin and bullshit?

I suspect he wishes he was elsewhere. He doesn't seem as committed as he was before Anderson arrived

Gazolba

Tell me then what is the long term plan of our owners?

A good question. I think their initial plan went up in smoke and they are now seeking an exit strategy. They will exhaust all the lawsuit possibilities meanwhile cashing in whatever assets they can meanwhile placating the fans as best they can while spending minimal money by the club being self-supporting. They can afford to write-off some losses as part of their global business portfolio. They clearly are not in a rush to leave until they see a profitable way do do so.

Sick Boy

I suppose it would be better if I described ccfc season ticket holders as worms?

Sick Boy

'The club should be shut down as I'm not sure sections of our support deserve a club to support'. What complete and utter nonsense. Close a football club down because YOU believe some don't deserve a club. That's a laughable position. What about those other 'sections' that you believe do deserve a club?

The club will never thrive while we have those who attempt to find any excuse to laud a franchise rugby club moving to their city; i'm not sure fans of other clubs would come out with so much crap.

Grendel

I suppose it would be better if I described ccfc season ticket holders as worms?

Yes it would. Though I think he's been to a few games this season (principals eh?) but now we are on a decline it's a good excuse not to go and support the team anymore.

He's a prick.

Sick Boy

I suspect he wishes he was elsewhere. He doesn't seem as committed as he was before Anderson arrived

That notion is as about as credible as the one that was bandied about at the end of the last season. We were also led to believe that Sisu would only employ the likes of Hockaday.

lifeskyblue

The club will never thrive while we have those who attempt to find any excuse to laud a franchise rugby club moving to their city; i'm not sure fans of other clubs would come out with so much crap.

The club wasn't thriving before wasps arrived. We had already suffered our fall from the top couple tables. Our owners can't be blamed for everything but they have overseen the worst position in over half a century including a move away from our home. Wasps may be charlatans and a franchise but our hedge fund owners moved us out without a reason or a plan, have promised a new ground (I'm still laughing) without delivering and would move is again if it was in the interest of SISU.
We really cannot blame wasps for our woes.

Moff

Your talking like he has just taken over. He has been here a year, hasnt thrown his dolly out of the pram at SISU, seems to have been backed in the transfer market and seems to be letting it slip on his own without any help from SISU.

I dont like SISU but they appointed a manager everyone seemed happy with and seemed to have supported him, so it looks like you are currently speculating on a non story. Obviously it could change, or it may not.

lifeskyblue

That notion is as about as credible as the one that was bandied about at the end of the last season. We were also led to believe that Sisu would only employ the likes of Hockaday.

My view for what it's worth...and no I don't claim insider knowledge but just my eyes on the performances and ears in listening to the post match interviews etc. I think something has happened to upset tm's mojo...the team isn't performing like it was, TMs interviews are rather listless and less credible, and fans are increasingly disgruntled. It could be job, it could be Madders, it could be general unrest in the dressing room or it could be TM has less control than he did previously. I have no crystal ball but my belief TM is less happy than he was prior to the Anderson appointment. Is that cause or coincidence....I really don't know

Sick Boy

I'm not blaming them for all out woes, most of them were well underway before sisu even arrived at the club.

The franchise will want to be the biggest sporting club in the city in 10-20 years, therefore they will see us as direct competition.

I genuinelly feel for the Crfc fans, they seem to have been forgotten in all of this as well.

fernandopartridge

Not sure about TM being any more listless than he ever was. He seems a fairly dour character (for want of a better description) anyway.

dadgad

Your talking like he has just taken over. He has been here a year, hasnt thrown his dolly out of the pram at SISU, seems to have been backed in the transfer market and seems to be letting it slip on his own without any help from SISU.

I dont like SISU but they appointed a manager everyone seemed happy with and seemed to have supported him, so it looks like you are currently speculating on a non story. Obviously it could change, or it may not.

I think we'll find out soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread