Conor Thomas (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

How on earth are Bailey and Jennings keeping him out the side. Thomas is way better, looked better than both of them saturday when he came on! He actually tackles, wins headers and second balls .
Why a loan player in bad form is ahead of him is beyond me!

CovKid4eva

How on earth are Bailey and Jennings keeping him out the side. Thomas is way better, looked better than both of them saturday when he came on! He actually tackles, wins headers and second balls .<br />
<br />
<br />

wingy

Me too. That's what i don't understand. He's clearly talented. Why are we not developing our asset?!

Absolutely ,held him back in a division where his progress would have flourished ,let alone give us that hight we've been lacking against those larger physical sides.

ggrady

He must be gutted his career looke promising Then didn't work out at Liverpool now he is 3/4th choice at a league 1 side

motherfunky

Play him alongside Barton.....players who can actually control and pass the ball. Think bailey has dropped to Jennings level..... Garbage

PVA

I think Thomas is excellent.

Did really well last year and was the best player on the pitch in the home games v Southampton and West Ham who of course both got promoted.

Definitely deserves a run in the tea .

KersleyDigs

I think Thomas is excellent.

Did really well last year and was the best player on the pitch in the home games v Southampton and West Ham who of course both got promoted.

Definitely deserves a run in the tea .
He was very good against midlesborough too

theferret

His performance against West Ham last season was immense. Absolute travesty that he cannot get into this side.

logjoe

How on earth are Bailey and Jennings keeping him out the side. Thomas is way better, looked better than both of them saturday when he came on! He actually tackles, wins headers and second balls .

Every game i have seen him come on this season i have been well impressed. Great talent for our squad just what we need in the middle of the park.

Users who are viewing this thread