Conor Thomas (1 Viewer)

Cooksta94

Did anyone else think it was strange that Conor was captain in the second half against Hinckley? Might be over thinking it but it looked as if we were putting him in the shop window..

mark82

Because he was captain against Hinckley? I doubt that is the reason. It was a very inexperienced team. That is the more likely reason. Maybe Thorn sees him as a future captain?

smileycov

Facebook User
Did anyone else think it was strange that Conor was captain in the second half against Hinckley? Might be over thinking it but it looked as if we were putting him in the shop window..

Really!!! :facepalm:

pusbccfc

According to a few on Twitter, he's off to blues to replace Jordan Mutch!

hill83

I heard he wore white boots so he would be more noticeable to the scouts watching the game.

Sterling Archer

No offence but where the hell is that logical step between "Captains armband" to "WERE TRYING TO SELL HIM!!!!" ? :laugh:

orig skyblue87

Ive been told by his relation that Newcastle and Norwich have made enquiries, brum not mentioned.

He doesnt want to leave, but like the Liverpool fiasco might not be upto him

cmoncity

Hmm very odd he made him captain being probably our best technical player ay the club and quite vocal to go with it.very strange i think not.future captain i believe he could be skipper this season from what ive heard.and white boots come on.players wear white boots all the time.i dont think anyone will buy hin

aodea

Hope Thomas stays, way i see it we would not get a great price for him but i think he has potential to be a smashing player for us. Like his attitude and would actually be ok with him being captain.

Users who are viewing this thread