Congratulations (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Mark Robins. You gave us hope, made it fun to support the city again, only to well and truely shaft us. Coventry City fans have VERY good memories, beware!!!!
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

May the flies of a thousand horses annoy you for eternity.

hill83

Beware of what? A strongly worded email? Nobody is going to do anything other than boo. Bet he's shitting himself.

ajsccfc

I don't think he's got too much to worry about really. Lee Hughes killed a man and the revenge for a lot of Cov fans was to boo Gavin Mahon's warmup.

tippex9

I don't think he's got too much to worry about really. Lee Hughes killed a man and the revenge for a lot of Cov fans was to boo Gavin Mahon's warmup.

Lol still makes me chuckle.

jimmyhillsfanclub

If he has done it.

Take aside the fact you are a cov fan 99.9 percent if
you would do the same

Oh i don't know..

...let me think....better money, higher level, more resources.....

...Ummmm.....First class ticket to Huddersfield please.:whistle:

dongonzalos

Not to Huddersfield no

Owner who is minted and actually is a fan of the club.

If you fail it will be down to you as oppose to your owners holding you back. The same owners who will also sack you at the drop of a hat.

Sorry Pete I bet you would.

Every previous manager of this club since SISU took over have blamed them for the failure.

Was every single one of them a bad manager.

It would only be a matter of time either in league one or the championship, MR would go the same way.

SISU screw up his plans for the squad then sack him when it all goes wrong.

MR would not be head hunted then like he is now.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

He is an intelligent man. If he is going he has made the right choice.
Would you trust SISU with your future if you had a different option with more money

Users who are viewing this thread