Congrats to Callum Wilson ! (3 Viewers)

Essexrobbie

I usually hate teams that nick our best players but I just can't help but like Bournemouth. They are a little Chelsea with their Russian millionaire who has a football club as his plaything. Good luck to them both, I dare say there isn't a supporter of any club in the land who wouldn't want their own sugar daddy to payroll extortionate players wages and wave their hand at the inevitable end of season financial loss, purely for the joy..or ego trip ...of sitting in the directors box every other Saturday, and no doubt thinking....this...they...are all mine. But what happens if it all goes t*ts up....or they just get bored and want a new toy. Players are still on contracts.... overheads are still pouring in....the climb may be so sweet but the fall would be swift and catastrophic.

Tonylinc

The whole Callum Wilson thing exposes our owners for what they are.....shortsighted fools with whom there is absolutely no future. Win, lose or draw on Sunday; stay up or go down nothing will change and that will be our future till these losers finally move on.

H

Huckerby

[video]http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/video/4200255093001/?ref=vidshare[/video]

One day

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The lad has done well and though the basics were put in place at CCFC he has moved on from that at Bournemouth under Eddie Howe. Would he have been the same player this season under Pressley somehow I doubt it. His work for the team, his confidence, his touch have all developed in this past season on the south coast. Can anyone say he would have been the player he now is had he stayed. Still has a lot to learn though. Good luck to him.

If nothing else the success of Wilson and Bournemouth will have helped paper over the financial chasms at CCFC for a little while longer and mean SISU can sit there without putting in any extra funding. That is the only influence I can see that Wilson now has on CCFC

Last edited:

CovisGod

Congrats to Bournemouth / Wilson

A club that shows what happens if things are right behind the scenes and the manager is supported by his board.

Good to see Wilson playing Premier League football next season.

Take note SISU, run the club in the right way and there's no reason we couldn't achieve similar

Nick

Administrator
A club that shows what happens if things are right behind the scenes and the manager is supported by his board.

Good to see Wilson playing Premier League football next season.

Take note SISU, run the club in the right way and there's no reason we couldn't achieve similar

We just need a russian billionaire...

stupot07

Derby have shot themselves in the foot, they were early league leaders and looking good for automatic promotion going into December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
I wonder how that works with promotion clauses with Allsop and McQuoid, easy money!

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Bornemouth presented with the trophy.

How many different trophies are there as I'm sure there must have been one waiting at Watford if they won?

Users who are viewing this thread